F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017

karnak07

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 16, 2017
that's exactly what I said. In this screen we see that darkside is practically on my same time. And I suggested, since al2 is a reserve. With the same performance, maybe it would be better to move him as a "holder" in al1 and not me that now I'm used to al2. Perhaps he would also be happier not to be in reserve. I would also like to add that spain is the circuit where I am going strongest. As soon as we get to silverstone, hungary, suzuka, singapore, USA I will start to have serious problems.
In the end, mine is still just a suggestion, it seems a feasible thing, but I'm not complaining. Take your decisions, I would be sorry to leave the al2 since I feel good with almost everyone.

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@karnak07 your steam shows the following:

F1 2012: 356 hrs on record
F1 2013: 111 hrs on record
F1 2014: 348 hrs on record
F1 2015: 670 hrs on record
F1 2016: 319 hrs on record
F1 2017: 405 hrs on record

That's over 2000 hours of playing Formula 1 games.
It wouldn't surprise me if you could drive around all tracks with your eyes closed (figure of speech).

In all honesty, I don't see any reason why you would not want to go to AL1. With your pace you'd definetly be driving for points in AL1 (I compared your times with AL1 times), with your experience you will end up driving against more experienced drivers plus it would be more of a challenge (which is the best thing to do to become an even better driver).

karnak07

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 16, 2017
I honestly do not understand the discussion and why someone (not admin) should tell another player to change the league.
I said mine. I expressed my preference to stay in al2, but I did not allow myself to say that someone else has to move to al1.
I simply suggested that if there is a reserve with good performances, maybe it can be moved to the place of someone who has already done 4 races in order not to upset the situation in the league.
But anyway I do not look the hours of play and the times of others player, although I am sure that there are pilots faster than me in al2.
Honestly I do not know whether to appreciate the fact that my name is being made, but my country has taught me to do my business.

That said, @Maddog40 will make his assessments and let me know. If possible before Sunday. I think it would be useless to do another race in al2 and then be moved. Maybe I could take points to someone else.

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
that's exactly what I said. In this screen we see that darkside is practically on my same time. And I suggested, since al2 is a reserve. With the same performance, maybe it would be better to move him as a "holder" in al1 and not me that now I'm used to al2. Perhaps he would also be happier not to be in reserve. I would also like to add that spain is the circuit where I am going strongest. As soon as we get to silverstone, hungary, suzuka, singapore, USA I will start to have serious problems.
In the end, mine is still just a suggestion, it seems a feasible thing, but I'm not complaining. Take your decisions, I would be sorry to leave the al2 since I feel good with almost everyone.
You have completely missed my point. You are faster and more consistent. You have been in AL1 before. Darkside is very fast but lacking in experience and still making mistakes.

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
@karnak07 I don't know why you suggest moving the reserves up to AL2 since they only drove in one race. besides you are faster than everyone here by a country mile, you would probably have a better league racing experience driving against players who will give you a challenge. There is no fun in "clubbing seals" so to speak. I strongly advise you to consider moving as its in our interest to keep the league as competitive as possible.

(@Maddog40)

karnak07

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 16, 2017
I remain of the idea that I am not the fastest driver. my qualifications prove it (never beyond the 4th place). and as I said, so far I have done results only in the tracks that I like most and especially because those ahead have made mistakes. But what I had to say I said it and I'm not going to repeat myself. I do not want and time to continue the discussion. do as you please

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
Hey @Corne011 good luck on your new league mate. You were so fast compared to us, i think you can easily take points on the Assist League 1 too :)

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
@Maxxwil Take care of my gorgeous Mercedes! Dont **** in my seat like Jenson Button did to Alonso :) good luck this season
I will do my very best, I doubt i'll be able to match your status around here though haha. It seems your a bit of a legend.

Corne011

S16 AOR PC F9 Champion
Mar 20, 2018
I will do my very best, I doubt i'll be able to match your status around here though haha. It seems your a bit of a legend.
Legend..... no, FlyingFinn is a legend ;) anyways good luck this season and ill stop spamming the Assists 2 Threads :D