Snr S-Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
AOR PC Assist 1 League - Season 14
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

• Friendly
Reactions: Ferrius

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hey all! I'm Maddog (RL name is Michael), 16, from England, and I'm still abusing the pad.
Xbox One Assists 2, AOR S13. Probably one of the most banterous leagues I think there has ever been. Picked up 3 podiums and 2 pole positions (I'm **** at racing compared to qualifiying as it turns out).
1 Win is my goal for the season. And Hopefully the constructors if things work out :)

Callum Teasdale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
1. Who are you? Hello my name is CRT but I do but Callum. I'm a Maltese Born Guy living in England . My twitter is @AOR_Malta if you wanna add me that is where I mostly communicate. I'm a Dead Meme

2. What's your previous league racing experience? I raced in Season 13 On xbox assists where I had a bad season. I raced with @Maddog40 and @CmacZzz so I know them a bit.

I hope to get a podium and potentially win a race this season.

Coyote

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2017
The obvious name I easily answer to is Coyote, but my RL name is Korey. Currently 25 years old living in the United States. I'll be using the fancy G29 racing wheel this season, with a G27 as backup. And god forbid those two break on me, I got a handy-dandy XBOX One Control as a backup to the backup.

Previous league racing experience.. For the F1 Game I was a part of a league for a brief amount of time. Completely forget the name of the league, but was European and British, I believe. Outside of that all my length league experiences have been within iRacing, my first being Excalibur Racing with the Street Stocks. Did a couple races with them before moving to the Lionheart IndyCar Series league, where I was pretty successful taking in a few wins, multiple Top 5s and Top 10s, and taking a win at one of the All-Star events.

Consistency. Consistently do well within races and hopefully manage a Top 5 Overall in the point standings, if not better. Getting a race win and podiums would only make it all the better.

CmacZzz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 14, 2017

Known as Chris or Cmac. I love in Scotland, I'm 24 years old. I'll be using the Thrustmaster TX with stock pedals. I love Glasgow Celtic, Patrick Roberts and Scott Sinclair. I would describe myself as a quiet kinda guy. I'm sure @CRT and @Maddog40 will back me up on that :angelic:

Only bought f1 2016 last year as my first racing game and got my first wheel 2 months ago. I competed in Season 13 of AOR but missed 8 races I think in total. 4 because I was abroad!

My target is to win. I think if I get a good run of races, avoid trouble and race the way I can I think I'll have a chance.

Ferrius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2017
Hey y'all, I'm Ferrius- 23, and from Denmark. I'm self-employed, and on the side I'm studying a PBA in Multimedia Design with a focus on digital concept development. I graduate spring 2019. I listen to music 10 hours a day.

I haven't really been into racing games, but I've grown up a Formula 1 fan. My father often used my Steam account to play various racing sims and games, including the earlier formula 1 titles. When I finally saved enough money to buy myself a car (Nissan Skyline, dream car) the digital racing experience caught my attention.

I got a G29 about three months ago, and I've been going ham with racing games- mainly DiRT:Rally... F1 2017 is my first Formula 1 game, and I'm quite happy with where I placed considering my experience with digital racing. I'd like to think I'm a clean driver, but I guess we'll see! I'm definitely going for the top #5, so watch out! I drive with Traction Control on half, and automatic gearing.

Despite being completely rookie with racing games, I'm quite experienced in many FPS titles and I've played on a semi-professional level in all the CS titles, and a bit of Quake. I dropped the playing aspect a few years ago, and I've been spending my time managing two pro teams (moDstand and mTw Denmark) in my spare time.

I currently play the title "SQUAD", a 50v50 military-sim game that puts most other realistic modern shooters to shame. Here I'm one of the few Fire-team leaders, and dedicated squad marksman for my clan "Zulu X-Ray Delta". It's by the same developers that made the famous "Project Reality" mod for Battlefield 2, and it's quite a good amount of fun. Here's a video with some match-highlights, to tease- should anyone be interested!

YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS, IT'S A COOL GAME! (Video highlight of competitive match, 24vs24)

TL;DR - I'm a racing rookie that's mainly played FPS games until now, that started about two-three months ago on F1 games, aiming for a top #5 placement at minimum. I'm also self-employed and currently studying a bachelor in Multimedia design, with focus on digital concept develpment. (PBA)

yobbo

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 22, 2017
My name is Josh and I am an Australian currently living in the UK for work, I am 32 and working as a web-developer in London.
I have never raced online in any leagues so this is quite exciting for me and I hope that I have a good season! I follow F1 quite closely and have enjoyed playing the F1 games immensely (although online matchmaking is the worst experience imaginable). I am currently rocking a Thrustmaster TMX racing wheel.

I hope to be able to switch off all assists by the end of the season whilst staying competitive. My goal is to make it into one of the un-assisted leagues next season so I am starting with the minimal amount of assists, while getting a taste of how to deal with an online league.

Jebus

Junior Karter
Jun 8, 2017
My name is Lewis, I'm 17 from Grimsby, England. Using a pad. Omar Bogle is bae (and miles better than Scott Sinclair will ever be)
This is my 1st AOR league but I do also currently race in AlexZafro's league aswell and have over 500hrs play time on F1 games since February alone.
I hope to just get consistent points and have fun in this league. Ultimate goal is to get a podium by the end of the season.

• Faff
Reactions: CmacZzz

CmacZzz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 14, 2017
My name is Lewis, I'm 17 from Grimsby, England. Using a pad. Omar Bogle is bae (and miles better than Scott Sinclair will ever be)
This is my 1st AOR league but I do also currently race in AlexZafro's league aswell and have over 500hrs play time on F1 games since February alone.
I hope to just get consistent points and have fun in this league. Ultimate goal is to get a podium by the end of the season.
Wow what have I just read. Scott Sinclair has more talent in his left knee cap than Omar Bogle!

• Faff
Reactions: Jebus

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
Hey, my name is Andris, I’m 20 from Pécs, Hungary and I am using a Logitech G25
I dont have any, I got tired of the noobs of public lobbies. Also I’ve been following this leauge since season 6 so i always wanted to try myself here
A win would be awesome, but right now i just want to improve myself.

Reactions: Mrozio

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
Hey guys! My name is James, although you can call me Cozzie. I am a 15 year old living in Liverpool, England. For this league I will be using my Logitech G29 Wheel :).
Well, I currently race in another league, called the AfRo League, which was started out by the Youtuber AlexZafRo. That was my first ever league, and I am really enjoying myself there and I hope to feel the same way in AOR. I am also racing in the F2 Sprint League, which is a lot of fun as well. I decided to join the main Sunday leagues because Rick Vige, who unfortunately had to leave this league told me about it, and so I decided to join!

Well, seen as how there are only 7 races left of the season, I highly doubt I can win the championship. I aim for a podium, and possibly a win at certain tracks I feel I am strong at. All in all, I just want to gain more experience racing in AOR, so hopefully in S15 I can challenge for something even bigger.

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018

Hey everyone! My name is Cem and I'm 21. I'm from Kocaeli, Turkey. I'm using Logitech F310 controller for the racing games.

I didn't compete in a league before so this will be my first experience and I'm really excited about that!

I'm the first reserve driver for now in the league so if I get any chance to race, I'll try to get points maybe even podiums. I want to improve myself for this season and maybe I can be a main driver for the next season :)

M1KA

Junior Karter
Feb 25, 2018

Hi, Im M1KA (IRL Name Michael), 20 from England, And i use the Controller :}

I have no previous experience in league racing but i have been playing forza since the first one come out in 2005 (xbox) and i have been playing
F1 games since F1 2010 On Xbox. But i have been playing F1 2016 & 17 On PC

I dont know the pace of the other drivers, but i hope to get in the top 10 on the championship xD

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Hey @M1KA - Signups are closed for this season but keep an eye out on the forums as news about Season 15 should be released shortly.

Reactions: M1KA