Tamz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 2, 2018
London, UK
twitch.tv
Hey guys, hope you're all well!

Just posting to let you guys know I may end up missing a race in the next few weeks as my little one is due between October-November, so I need one of you to offer to be the back-up host in case I do have to dash to the hospital lol.
If anyone is up to it, it just involves adding everyone, making a lobby following the ruleset found on the forums and then taking screenshots of all the results (qualy, race and race directors), so it isn't too hard.

Throw me a message here or on Steam/Discord if you don't mind putting your name down, you might not be needed at all but in case I'm not here I need someone to be able to take care of the lobby (I'll still be doing the results spreadsheets and handling steward inquiries, so don't worry).

Big Thank :giggle:

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Driver update:

@FLSHR has been removed from the league and will be put on the blacklist for 3 unconfirmed no-shows.

@LukSob will join this league and will take over @FLSHR's empty seat in the Williams.

@LukSob please add @Tamz on Steam, he is the coordinator of this league :coffee:

xllsimonllx

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 11, 2019
wainfleet UK
Hello , after Spanish Gp was incident between myself and karnak,in t1. After looking the the game reply, it was in o was able to move camara around and yes along side his right front wind does touch my right rear, but it was the kurb to spin him off track. I can provide a TV camera reply and screen shots from free cam view, many thanks sorry if in wrong section.

karnak07

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2017
Italy
Hello , after Spanish Gp was incident between myself and karnak,in t1. After looking the the game reply, it was in o was able to move camara around and yes along side his right front wind does touch my right rear, but it was the kurb to spin him off track. I can provide a TV camera reply and screen shots from free cam view, many thanks sorry if in wrong section.

I turned on the curb. I didn't touch you. my mistake

HaiCo

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Driver update:

@Quad has been removed from the league and will be put on the blacklist for 3 unconfirmed no-shows.

@Scrapt will join this league as a main driver in the Ferrari.
Please make sure you add @Tamz to your Steam contacts, he is your coordinator for this season.

HaiCo

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Driver update:

@Exequias will join this league as first reserve driver for now.
Please make sure you add @Tamz on Steam, he is your coordinator for this season. He will also be able to answer any question(s) you may have.

Exequias

Junior Karter
Oct 9, 2020
South Africa
Reactions: EyezOfAPsycho