PC - AOR PC Endurance League S5 - Evaluation Races | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Endurance League S5 - Evaluation Races

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Where is the formation point and accelaration zone? Because I don't see them anywhere. Or am I just completely missing something :p

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Ah, not added them, sorry...
Formation will be at the exit of the final right hander (leading onto the start/finish straight)
Acceleration zone will be between the start of the grid lines, and the start line.

Reactions: inkychris

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Ah, not added them, sorry...
Formation will be at the exit of the final right hander (leading onto the start/finish straight)
Acceleration zone will be between the start of the grid lines, and the start line.
Np mate, a lot of things to do and easy to forget something

Logan

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Aug 13, 2018
Formation and Acceleration Images added to the OP.

@AndrexUK Looks like we had a slight difference between the formation point. The image shows it's on the sweeping righthander just before the final chicane.

Reactions: AndrexUK

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Ok, no problem.
Was just a rather tight section to go through in 2x2, but I'm fine with before the chicane!

Logan

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Aug 13, 2018
Thought it was supposed to be a challenge since it's an evaluation race haha;)

We will probably just end up staggered through the chicane and it should be fine. I imagine everyone is smart enough to not run into each other.

Logan

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Aug 13, 2018
Also really the formation point is more meant to slow down the pack so any stragglers can catch up. Honestly the pack tends to form-up wherever they wish anyways.

Logan

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Aug 13, 2018
Hey all,

Just went ahead and scheduled another multi-class social for the 25th of April. It will be running with LMP2 and GTE, partly to please those of you that wanted to see LMP2 (Maybe some future additions to the IMSA league;) ) and to give those of you that cannot make an eval session this week an opportunity to race for evaluation.

Sign-up here.

Reactions: Beppo and AndrexUK

AshManDjango

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2018
I can’t make either tonight or Thursday this week, curently working away then I’m on holiday from Wednesday. But I can make the social on 25th, could this count as an evaluation race for me so I can have a chance of joining this league please.
Also, I’ve checked my roster for the year and the 2nd Thursday From May onwards if perfect for me, I wouldn’t miss a single race.

Reactions: AndrexUK

Ulti

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 5, 2016
Same for me. Won't be able to make either evals. Also have to confirm that I wont be able to take part in the league due to other priorities popping up

Reactions: AndrexUK and Royalt