2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
- May 6, 2015
AOR Project CARS 2 Endurance League Season 5
This thread contains general information about the AOR Endurance Leagues on all platforms, such as the league structure and lobby settings. The season will be 6 races being held every 2 weeks. All races will be either 2 hour or 2.4 hour races running LMPH and GTE class in separate competition on track at the same time.
● Amount of leagues: PC Only - Number of Tiers depend on number of signups.
● Driver placements: Driver placements will mainly be determined by their time trial result / Mandatory Evaluation race / Previous history
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes (Both classes at the same time)
- Race: 2 hours / 2.4 hours
● Race day: Thursdays
● Event start: 19:45PM UK time (race start at 20:00
18/03/19 - Signups open for S5
18/03/19 - Time Trials open
11/04/19 - Signups close (3 weeks + will accept signups through out the season to replace dropouts / etc)
11/04/19 - Time Trial closes
11/04/19 - Driver placement started
11/04/19 - Car selection / Team Registration opens
16/04/19 - Mandatory eval race 1 - Barcelona GP > 2hr - 19:45 > 21:45 (x1) - (Night) / Light Rain > Heavy Cloud > Medium Cloud (Wet)
18/04/19 - Mandatory eval race 2 - Barcelona GP > 2hr - 19:45 > 21:45 (x1) - (Night) / Light Rain > Heavy Cloud > Medium Cloud (Wet)
25/04/19 - Car selection / Team Registration closes
02/05/19 - Race 1
Notable changes from Season 4:
2 classes only (dropping the LMP2 class)
Championship will operate a 'drop worst scoring round' format (See scoring section for more info)
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
● League Sign ups
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
● Info on the Livery Selection and Team Registration process.
● Championship scoring for each position.
● Overview of how the starting positions will be determined.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the league.