PC - AOR PC Endurance League S5 - Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Endurance League S5 - Team Registration

Mali Baćo

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 17, 2018
@AndrexUK sorry for short notice, but it's not my fault. Please revert my signup to the one before.

Just to confirm:

Car: Ferrari 488 GTE
Livery: AF Corse
Team name: Red Cavalry Racing
Drivers: @Mali Baćo #51 + Free #71

P.S. Looking for a teammate again!

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrexUK

Andrew Harper

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2018
Sorry for the delay in answering this...

Car: Toyota TS050
Team Name: Double Apex Motorsport
Livery: #5
Drivers: Andrew Harper

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Sorry for the delay in answering this...

Car: Toyota TS040
Team Name: Double Apex Motorsport
Livery: #7
Drivers: Andrew Harper

I know the TS040 is slower than the newer cars but I'm happy with that choice and if the others have gone, then they've gone! :)
The TS040 is a completely different class in game to the one we're using, meaning you can't use it even if you wanted to. You'll have to choose one of the new cars I'm afraid

Reactions: Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2018
The TS040 is a completely different class in game to the one we're using, meaning you can't use it even if you wanted to. You'll have to choose one of the new cars I'm afraid
Sorry then. My mistake. I was trying not to duplicate on liveries. I’ll just change to one of the TS050’s instead. :)

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 17, 2019
So much of SimRacingHeaven-lost wing in 2nd lap-no sorry at all @Chloé Steward inquare pls- i just dont get it:mad::( . So aggresive at 2nd lap-u should @least say sorry or something man(yeah i know u are male).Than my strategy loaded only default-had to work through for all my 3 pitstops with ICM-dissapointed TBH.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
@/CSR/ speedy.go Well i did say sorry in the pits and after the race in the lobby chat. I wasn't trying to overtake you there because you were already 3 wide and that's why i braked like 100m earlier than the usual racing line, but you guys braked much more earlier and i got caught in the slipstream.

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 17, 2019
My ritam&pace also shaken for whole race-becouse of ICM tyre pressures also wrong-i mean everthing just went wrong. Murphy low adores me apperantly.
And to think of that i got maybe wining pace:eek::(:confused::cry::rolleyes:.

Should probably stick to Vette.

Espatialy Ferrari

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 17, 2019
Not true about u braked earlier @all @Chloé . Thx for empaty but i dont got working Headset @moment so couldnt hear u+got that generatoins aged FX 8350(evan with 4.4Ghz AIO) so my discord conections causes stutters&potencijal DCs.
I got replay but im dead tired tonight. Couse evan if u got ultrauber Load Cells no one could brake like this-evan with M6 traditonaly good with brakes.

Last edited:

BMW /// M-Power

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 8, 2018
@/CSR/ speedy.go you wont have to. this track really doesnt suit the ford cause it has no top speed, but good acceleration. just watch the time trials for next race (redbullring) and you´ll see Ford is actually better than vette there. ;)

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 17, 2019
Thanks @BMW /// M-Power but thing is i expected allot more than be taken out in 2nd lap.
Agreed that Vette is favorite @DYRoad. Im not saying that i will be fighting top spots with u :alien: guys but i didnt enyoy it. Was always thinking that pC2 really shines for MClass races. Finaly something that i enyoy most couse GT3 is good but IMO way to popular. Wish that pC3 take direction of WEC or IMSA. ACC for GT3. I mean i love all Sims espatialy rF2-but it lacks community. Wow going off topic everyware-tirednes realy kicking in & to be worse gotta get up @5:30 for f job.