Moved AOR PC F1 12 CHINA - On-Track Incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulphix

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 5, 2020
Northern Ireland
League Coordinator: @sjhk93
Date: 27/09/2020
Members Involved: @Sulphix @Ronnin1978
Description:
Three instances of dangerous driving/ car contact. Two incidents involving myself and Ronnin and the other is Ronnin spinning off @sjhk93 and me nearly going into the back of him as he went stationary.

Evidence:

Last edited:

sjhk93

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 6, 2018
United Kingdom
Some context for the second clip - @Ronnin1978 is slowing down to let me past for an incident that occurred much earlier in the race on lap 3 - video below.

Ronnin1978

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 6, 2016
Here my race video,
From what I saw in this video, I was not involved in any battle/incident with a Ferrari car,,,,
Only incident was with @sjhk93 and with this occasion I apologize him again(on lap 16-17 I slowed down to let him take position back, and as you can see from my video no other car appeared close enough to his car.
So sorry for you, but nothing was an porpose.

Sulphix

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 5, 2020
Northern Ireland
Comparing Ronnin's footage to my own, I was not even on his screen (or leaderboard for that matter) but the yellow flag warning still came up on lap 17 at 26:50 which is very strange. I guess thats just down to a server issue?

Sulphix

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 5, 2020
Northern Ireland
Here my race video,
From what I saw in this video, I was not involved in any battle/incident with a Ferrari car,,,,
Only incident was with @sjhk93 and with this occasion I apologize him again(on lap 16-17 I slowed down to let him take position back, and as you can see from my video no other car appeared close enough to his car.
So sorry for you, but nothing was an porpose.

After watching it back, it was clearly not your fault, you could not even see my car so there is no way you could have known! Just from end you could see how it looked haha

Ronnin1978

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 6, 2016
After watching it back, it was clearly not your fault, you could not even see my car so there is no way you could have known! Just from end you could see how it looked haha
I don't really what happen there, one race same circuit same drivers but not in same time :) I`m just not happy enough because we didn't really meet on track you me and @sjhk93 , because we were on a close pace race. hope for better next races to come

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that the incident happened because of desync. The stewards don't hand out penalties when desync is the cause of an incident. No further action will be taken.

Closed.
@Sulphix @Ronnin1978 @sjhk93

Status
Not open for further replies.