PC Assist - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Assist Evaluation Race Thread - Season 19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Assist AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Assist Evaluation Race Thread - Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19
PC - Assist Evaluation Race Thread

This is 3rd and final step of the sign-up process. This step needs to be done by new and returning (from before S18) drivers. This thread is for assist league drivers only.

Before registering for an evaluation race, make sure you have signed up to the league in the sign-up thread (step 1).

The evaluation races will be hosted on 4 days from 22nd February - 1st March. You only need to participate in one of the races.

Intro:
The pre-season evaluation races are being arranged for a few reasons:

● It will work as an additional means to help us judge the league placement for new drivers, by allowing us to see how you perform on race pace over a 50% distance race.
● It will give us a taste of your race craft and ability to race cleanly and stay out of trouble, and ensure that all drivers have some experience of organised online racing.
● It will show us that you are properly committed to taking part in the upcoming league season, and allow us to weed out potential inactive sign-ups before the season has started.

How to take part:
Below you can find links to a race thread for each of the evaluation race nights. Enter the thread of the race day that suits you the most, and sign up there by replying with your Steam ID. It is possible to set up multiple lobbies per evaluation race day if necessary.

If you for some reason are unable to attend all of these race nights, due to reasons out of your control, then leave a message in this thread to let us know. Drivers who fail to attend any of the races, without informing us with a good reason, will not be included in the league placements.

Evaluation Race #1 - Saturday 22nd February
Evaluation Race #2 - Sunday 23rd February
Evaluation Race #3 - Saturday 29th February
Evaluation Race #4 - Sunday 1st March

More information about the races can be found within the individual race threads.

Post-race reporting:

After you have finished your race, you will need to make a post in this thread with the following information:

Race Director Images:
On the results screen after the race, enter the "race director" and take screenshots (or make a recording) of your lap times in the race director screen, and upload your pictures here. This will help us get a better overview of your race pace.

Race Report:
Qualifying Position:
Qualifying Time:
Finishing Position:
Other notes: [Add anything of note that may have affected your lap times during the race, such as incidents, mistakes, penalties, lengthy battles, etc.]

Practical info regarding screenshots:

How to take a screenshot:
PS4: Press and hold down the 'SHARE' button until a notification pops up. Alternatively, press the 'SHARE' button and then press 'TRIANGLE' to save a screenshot.
XB1: Press the home button and then Y.
PC: Press F12 (unless you changed that hotkey in your Steam settings).

How to add a screenshot to your post:
You can upload images directly to your post as an attachment by clicking the "ATTACH FILES" button underneath the text box, and then selecting the images from the folder on your computer. Alternatively, you can upload your image to an external image hosting site (such as imgur, dropbox, google drive etc) and add the URL using the "Insert image" button above the text box, and then using the "By URL" option.

Example Screenshots:

Last edited:

Steve Allan

F1 Test Driver
May 12, 2019
Put my name down for the 22ns and 23rd races please, I might be a bit rusty and need to iron out the F1 race rust.

Kniffekiller

Junior Karter
Feb 17, 2020
J aimerais participer au cours du week-end du 29 fevrier et 1er mars sur pc mais le lien est en rouge.

EnemysKiller

Formula Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Uh, I'd also like to make known that I'd want to join for the Feb 29 race, because I'm sure I'll forget to register if I don't do it now

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Put my name down for the 22ns and 23rd races please, I might be a bit rusty and need to iron out the F1 race rust.
J aimerais participer au cours du week-end du 29 fevrier et 1er mars sur pc mais le lien est en rouge.
Uh, I'd also like to make known that I'd want to join for the Feb 29 race, because I'm sure I'll forget to register if I don't do it now
Please go to the race thread where you want to participate and link your steam profile.

Vennez

Formula Karter
Jul 7, 2019
If i participated in a full season of AOR S18 do i still have to do an evaluation race?

da4id04

Pro Karter
May 14, 2019
Hello ,I participated in the middle of the previous season of AOR, is it also necessary to run a race? I showed that I am clean with everyone last season

S4lty

S18 AOR PC Assist League 4 Champion
Oct 15, 2018
Race Report:
Qualifying Position: 8th
Qualifying Time: 1:33.070 (At the race director picture it shows that the lap was invalidated but that was because I got my inlap after that lap invalidated)
Finishing Position:
7th
Other notes:
I had a battle with @GamerKyren from Lap 14 until the beginning of Lap 20(we overtook each other several times).

Race Director Images:
Screenshot (201).png

Screenshot (204).png

Screenshot (205).png

• Informative
Reactions: Schwalbe
Status
Not open for further replies.