● Race Report: Qualifying Position: 10
Qualifying Time: 1:33.962
Finishing Position: 16
Other notes: The TT setup I was using melted off my tires within 2 laps, so I kept spinning on the Softs. Lap 18 I ran into the back of a slow car that braked through a corner that I was taking flat. Got lapped twice after that. I'm also really bad at USA which is reflected in the amount of time penalties.
● Race Report: Qualifying Position: 14th
Qualifying Time: 1:34.810
Had a spin on lap 2, which put me into P16, when I made my pitstop I was up into 12th position and then near the end of the race had an awesome battle with Eversnaxoloti. The revised setup I worked on this week worked really well, and I think if I didn't have that spin I could have been higher. Also, I made a mistake burning out a set of Softs in Qualifying which resulted in me using the Hards on the second stint.
Qualifying Position: 9 Qualifying Time: 1:33.263
Finishing Position: 12
Other notes: Had a bad start due to people touching into T1. Couldn't get too consistant throughout the race which I could improve in my second stint from L10 on. Did a few mistakes here and there. Had a fight with contact in L2. In L5 I got a warning for being pushed a little to the outside twice and had a little fight in L14 which made me lose time but in general I think my race was quite clean.
Here's a link to my stream in case something is needed:
● Race Report: Qualifying Position: 1th
Qualifying Time: 1:31.266
Finishing Position: 7th Other notes: In the 3rd round Forceskod hit the break before me so I was unable slow down/stop therefore I rolled out from the circuit and fall back on the 17th place. I reached 7th place and I had 6sec penalty. My car got hit from behind by my teammate when I ahead him in the 20th round . He gave me back my position and he apologize at the and of the race so I'm not angry because of this.
Qualifying Position: P16 (READ OTHER NOTES)
Qualifying Time: 1:37:224
Finishing Position: P13 (READ OTHER NOTES ALSO)
- Qualifying: I have lost the image from the lap times of qualyfing, I did 1 lap with medium tyres and 2 laps with soft tyres. The lap with medium was invalidated for corner-cutting on the last corner and I did horrible times on the laps with softs because some drivers didn't respect the blue flag during sector 1, especially @
- Race: Race started normally, but at the end of lap 3, i lost connection and all the drivers became IAs. I finished the race anyway and I attach the times anyway. At the end of the race, I talked via DM from Steam to @HaiCo, but he only asked me at which lap I lost connection and didn't answer me what to do with this. EDIT: He told me to just do the same as the others. Ty.
Also, talking about the pace, Austin is not one of my favourite racetracks and I did some off-tracks but I have to say that at the end of the race I was feeling more comfortable.
P.D: Also I forgot to race with my setup, so I finally raced with default setup.
P.D 2: I recorded the race if you want, to prove that I'm not lying.
● Race Report: Qualifying Position: 3rd
Qualifying Time: 1:31.663
Finishing Position: 3rd
- Qualifying: I did 3 laps on soft tyres, but got an invalidation on the 2nd lap, so I came back to the pits without finishing it.
- Race: I don't like this track in terms of my pace and wasn't fully happy with my race setup. I was in touch of a second with ForceSkoda since he changed his tyres on mediums, and after he overtook me (he drove out of the pit lane right behind me) I stayed in his DRS for the rest of the race, because we had similar pace and towing behind him was good for my race result. Unfortunately, I was cutting the corners many times, which resulted in total of 9 seconds time penalties.
● Race Report: Qualifying Position: 4th
Qualifying Time: 1:31.927
Finishing Position: 2nd
Other notes: Had a nice little battle with @Pawlowsky and I Invalidated one of my quali laps - (I was faster in the S18 COTA GP for qualifying)
● Race Report: Qualifying Position: 6th
Qualifying Time: 1.32.485
Finishing Position: 8th
Other notes: Race for me was up and down. Firstly, several people (3-4 cars) divebombed into turn 1 causing some collisions, several corners later i got spun(probably due to unknown reason of overheated soft tyres, i would explain it later here), and i got down to last place essentially. The first stint anyways was horrible for me, the softs died so fast, so that i had to switch to 2-stop strategy(only one from all to do so), tyres felt extremely overheated(about 105-110 degrees consistently, idk if this is due to my setup). Second stint was for me better(also softs), did couple of overtakes as well. The final stint for me was on mediums and it felt for me the best basically. In the end i could have battled for P6, but i had issues with saving fuel and battery, so in the end, I managed to do good recovery for P8. If not that spun on the 1 lap and problems with softs, maybe i could have done better, but still I'm quite happy with the result.