PC Assist - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Assist Sign Up Thread - Season 19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Assist AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Assist Sign Up Thread - Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasito nl

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
● Gamertag: twitch/kasito nl
● Nationality: netherlands
Assists used: abs and tc medium and racing line
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: as3 s18
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): kasiboy
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

• Disagree
Reactions: HaiCo

chino

Junior Karter
Oct 24, 2019
● Gamertag: chino
● Nationality: Germany
Assists used: RL
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules?
Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: No
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): No
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

Last edited:

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
● Gamertag: chino
● Nationality: Germany
Assists used: RL
Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: No
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): No
● Speedtest result:
Please show us a speedtest done to a server located in London, United Kingdom.

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
● Gamertag: twitch/kasito nl
● Nationality: netherlands
Assists used: abs and tc medium and racing line
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: as3 s18
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): kasiboy
● Speedtest result:
You are on our blacklist for the current season, because you left S18 without a valid reason. You will be allowed to join next season again.

Sensei99

Junior Karter
Mar 24, 2020
● Gamertag: Sensei | DevilGenerals
● Nationality: Hungary
● Assists used: abs and tc medium and racing line
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? yes
● Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: no
● Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): no
● Speedtest result: https://www.speedtest.net/result/9175638771

• Informative

Tiltus

Junior Karter
Dec 21, 2019
● Gamertag: til (steam id: Tiltus38)
● Nationality: German
Assists used: ABS, RL
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: AOR SEASON 18 AL4
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): /
● Speedtest result:

1585071778299.png

• Informative

Furyian

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 21, 2020
STEP 1 - Sign Up (All Drivers):

● Gamertag: Furyian - http://steamcommunity.com/id/furyian/
● Nationality: Belgium
Assists used: Only assists i use are:
- Medium TC
- ABS (no brake assist, just the anti lock)
- Corner lines

Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? YES
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes, but highly prefer to start in an assisted league ( i'll be 1 sec slower a lap without assists and a bit more unreliable)

Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? YES
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: NO
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): NO
● Speedtest result:
[Test your connection towards a London, UK-based server at speedtest.net and add a screenshot of your result here]

1585071881204.png

Last edited:
  • Informative

Davide Baroni

Junior Karter
Mar 29, 2020
● Gamertag: Davide Baroni
● Nationality: Italian
Assists used: racing line & automatic clutch
yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists?
yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league?
yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split:
n/a
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s):
n/a
● Speedtest result:

1585506116639.png

veks34

Junior Karter
Apr 2, 2020
● Gamertag: veks
● Nationality:
American
Assists used: racing line & ABS
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: no
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): no
● Speedtest result:

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Informative

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
● Gamertag: Davide Baroni
● Nationality: Italian
Assists used: racing line & automatic clutch
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: n/a
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): n/a
● Speedtest result:

View attachment 108427
This league is meant for drivers using Traction Control and/or ABS. Racing line is allowed in half of the non-assist leagues. Therefore signing up for the non-assist leagues would be a better idea for you. I do need to tell you up front, the signups for the non-assist leagues are currently closed.

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
● Gamertag: veks
● Nationality:
American
Assists used: racing line & ABS
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: no
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): no
● Speedtest result:

View attachment 108709
I hope you are aware that you're signing up for the European league(s)? This means the races will be during the American Sunday afternoon.

veks34

Junior Karter
Apr 2, 2020
I hope you are aware that you're signing up for the European league(s)? This means the races will be during the American Sunday afternoon.
Yes, I understand. I tried going to American leagues first but could not find any assist leagues there. The races would take place at 3:00 my time, which is fine for me.

• Agree

Nekrews 51

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 6, 2020
● Gamertag: Nekrews51
● Nationality: Scottish
Assists used: TC Medium
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: N/A
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s):
● Speedtest result:

• Informative

Shahroz Syed

Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2018
● Gamertag: XLR8 Shahroz Syed
● Nationality:
Dutch
Assists used: ABS , MED TC , RL
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Yes
1586354039222.png

• Informative

CrazyDutchman22

Junior Karter
Apr 11, 2020
Gamertag: psn CrazyDutchman22
● Nationality: Dutch
Assists used: medium TC and ABS. AG and RL corners

Attachments

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Gamertag: psn CrazyDutchman22
● Nationality: Dutch
Assists used: medium TC and ABS. AG and RL corners
I see you mentioned your PSN name, did you intend to sign up for the PC league or for the PS4 league? This is the signup thread for the PC league.

Beken26

Pro Karter
Oct 24, 2014
● Gamertag: Beken26
● Nationality: Spanish
Assists used: None
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Yes

I would like to participate in a category that runs without aid.

Last edited:
  • Informative

Maniek

Formula Karter
Apr 30, 2019
● Gamertag: Maniek
● Nationality: Poland
Assists used: RL Corner
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split:
I played in the previous two seasons but I don't remember which split
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): no never
● Speedtest result:

I did speed test to London and I live in Poland that it's best to picture my ping to you

Luka

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 19, 2018
Gamertag: HTAR Luka
● Nationality: Croatian
Assists used: RL, ABS
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: AL1

Speedtest result : https://www.speedtest.net/result/9305531958

• Informative

WAMzki

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 12, 2020
● Gamertag: WAMzki
● Nationality: Poland
Assists used: Medium TC, ABS and Corner RL
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: I only raced twice back in 2017 in Assist League I believe. That was my last ever race in AOR on my old account.
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): Nope
● Speedtest result:
https://gyazo.com/46931c0b257b82c1da20da3afb2dd3aa

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.