PC - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 19

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19
PC - Discussion Thread

This thread can be used for general league discussion by all drivers who have signed up - or want to sign up - to the AOR F1 2019 Leagues for Season 19.

If you have read the information/rules threads, but still have some questions or concerns, then feel free to raise them here and we will try to answer. This is to keep the sign-up threads clean.

If you haven't yet read the important threads, please do so:

League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar
Sign-ups (Main / Assist)

ZaneFast

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 21, 2019
Hi,I wanted to ask.If we post what we have to on the main sign up thread and our username isn't written by one of staff members does it mean that we were not selected for participating?

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hi, I eant to join the league as a mid-season aign up but the sign up thread says sign ups are closed.With the current drivers state, will the sign ups open before the season's end or not?

ZaneFast

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 21, 2019
I don't think so because we are already half way through the season.The race calendar contains just 12 races,but if you want more information just ask on the AOR discord server.

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi, I eant to join the league as a mid-season aign up but the sign up thread says sign ups are closed.With the current drivers state, will the sign ups open before the season's end or not?
It's at this point unlikely the signups will be opened again before the end of the season. We still have a decent pool of reserve drivers (on average more than 3 per split). But if suddenly many drivers decide to retire from the league, we will of course consider opening the signups again.

Reactions: Jane Trpkov

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
The sign ups have now reopened.

• Useful
Reactions: Jane Trpkov