PC Main - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Evaluation Race Thread - Season 19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Evaluation Race Thread - Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19
PC - Main Evaluation Race Thread

This is 3rd and final step of the sign-up process. This step needs to be done by new and returning (from before S18) drivers. This thread is for drivers signing up to the Main Leagues.

Before registering for an evaluation race, make sure you have signed up to the league in the sign-up thread (step 1) and posted your time-trial screenshots (step 2).

The evaluation races will be hosted on 6 days from 19th February - 1st March. You only need to participate in one of the races.

Intro:
The pre-season evaluation races are being arranged for a few reasons:

● It will work as an additional means to help us judge the league placement for new drivers, by allowing us to see how you perform on race pace over a 50% distance race.
● It will give us a taste of your race craft and ability to race cleanly and stay out of trouble, and ensure that all drivers have some experience of organised online racing.
● It will show us that you are properly committed to taking part in the upcoming league season, and allow us to weed out potential inactive sign-ups before the season has started.

How to take part:
Below you can find links to a race thread for each of the evaluation race nights. Enter the thread of the race day that suits you the most, and sign up there by replying with your Steam ID. It is possible to set up multiple lobbies per evaluation race day if necessary.

If you for some reason are unable to attend all of these race nights, due to reasons out of your control, then leave a message in this thread to let us know. Drivers who fail to attend any of the races, without informing us with a good reason, will not be included in the league placements.

Evaluation Race #1 - Wednesday 19th February
Evaluation Race #2 - Saturday 22nd February
Evaluation Race #3 - Sunday 23rd February
Evaluation Race #4 - Wednesday 26th February
Evaluation Race #5 - Saturday 29th February
Evaluation Race #6 - Sunday 1st March

More information about the races can be found within the individual race threads.

Post-race reporting:

After you have finished your race, you will need to make a post in this thread with the following information:

Race Director Images:
On the results screen after the race, enter the "race director" and take screenshots (or make a recording) of your lap times in the race director screen, and upload your pictures here. This will help us get a better overview of your race pace.

Race Report:
Qualifying Position:
Qualifying Time:
Finishing Position:
Other notes: [Add anything of note that may have affected your lap times during the race, such as incidents, mistakes, penalties, lengthy battles, etc.]

Practical info regarding screenshots:

How to take a screenshot:
PS4: Press and hold down the 'SHARE' button until a notification pops up. Alternatively, press the 'SHARE' button and then press 'TRIANGLE' to save a screenshot.
XB1: Press the home button and then Y.
PC: Press F12 (unless you changed that hotkey in your Steam settings).

How to add a screenshot to your post:
You can upload images directly to your post as an attachment by clicking the "ATTACH FILES" button underneath the text box, and then selecting the images from the folder on your computer. Alternatively, you can upload your image to an external image hosting site (such as imgur, dropbox, google drive etc) and add the URL using the "Insert image" button above the text box, and then using the "By URL" option.

Example Screenshots:

Last edited by a moderator:

Karzolia

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 29, 2018
I am signing up for S19. However i will not be able to participate in the evaluation race as I am flying out on a break on the 19th and won't be back till the first week March.

I will be posting my Time Trial times soon.

ChrisMal

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 17, 2020
Race Report:
Qualifying Position: 6th
Qualifying Time: 1:32:426
Finishing Position: 8th
Other notes: setup problem

Practical info regarding screenshots:

Attachments

• Agree
Reactions: HaiCo

Broby

Pro Karter
Jul 27, 2019
20200219221313_1.jpg 20200219221317_1.jpg 20200219221321_1.jpg

Race Report:
Qualifying Position: P-Last :D
Qualifying Time: - (PB is a 31.2)
Finishing Position: 3
Other notes: First of all the game totally fucked me in quali, I spun out and stayed on the grass while waiting for cars on fast laps to pass me, seems good right, nono the game decides to dsq me for driving the wrong way :D. And then the race, since I started last I had to battle alot to move up during the first7-8 laps, when I finally got up to P4 I then got hit in the back and spun round by a williams, causing my tires to explode from heat, so my first stint was pretty cucked. The medium stint was fine, a few battles here and there but nothing more to add really. (Ido have the whole session recorded if you need to see the incidents and the quali stuff.)

• Agree

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Race Director Images:
Fehler1.jpg

Fehler2.jpg

Race Report:
Qualifying Position: P1
Qualifying Time: 1:30,613
Finishing Position: P1
Other notes: First time in a McLaren for me in this game - cockpit cam - and you just can't see corners in that car o_O so I tried to figure out some camera settings in qualifying but it all didn't work, so I went back to standard and went for that in the race, kinda got used to it over time.

• Agree

Tilika

Pro Karter
Feb 1, 2020
Race report:
Qualifying position: 12th
Qualifying time: 1: 35.3
Finishing position: P13
Other notes: 1x3second time penaltie. I am new to any kinds of simulator games. I had a lot of trouble to stay on track with the softs, the setup was just horibble. Altho I trained in the GP race scenario, where my times were arox. 1 second faster per lap and had no problem with grip.
2.png

Attachments

• Agree

Bogyoo

Junior Karter
Jan 26, 2020
Race Report:
Qualifying Position: 3
Qualifying Time: 1:32:101
Finishing Position: 4th
Other notes:

Last edited:
  • Agree

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
Race Report:
Qualifying Position: 10th
Qualifying Time: 1.34.1879
Finishing Position: 10th
Other notes: Been a little too emotional on qualy...to many mistakes couldn't set a decent lap. Probably i didn't expect to be so slow in race...Not used anymore to heavy and such and understeering car in race condition, plus time trial and race penalty ar totally different...completely surprised me, where I excpected a cut I got no waring and where I thought I was in the track limits I wasnt, so I got a lots of penalties. Also messed up wheel button conf and had trouble in mange ers in race. For sure need more practice in race conditions, my bad.
F1_2019_dx12 2020-02-22 21-28-27.png
F1_2019_dx12 2020-02-22 22-20-00.png
F1_2019_dx12 2020-02-22 22-20-15.png

• Agree

strusieek

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2020
Qualifying Position: 8
Qualifying Time: 1:32.958
Finishing Position: 8
Other notes:
Only one qualifying time - two times someone disturbed me. I think it would be at least -0.5.
Most warnings on Turn 1.
Small contact on first lap - that's why 2nd sector is 51seconds.
I had only one battle, but i don't remember what lap was that, so it affected the time
It definetely wasn't one of my best times in the USA.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Agree

mtw1man

S16 AOR PC F12 Champion
Oct 12, 2016
Race report:
Qualifying position: 8th
Qualifying time: 1:33:041
Finishing position: 6th
Other notes: 6 second time penalty. Fun battle in front of me (y)

Q.jpg
R 1.jpg
R 2.jpg

• Agree

M_D_CEO_5_

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 9, 2018
1582415906466.png

1582415923162.png

Race report:
Qualifying position: 4th
Qualifying time: completly forgot to screen but it was a 32.0 very bad lap.
Finishing position: 4th
Other notes:

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.