PC Main - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Evaluation Race Thread - Season 19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Evaluation Race Thread - Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hebefeke

Junior Karter
Apr 16, 2019
Qualifying Position:4
Qualifying Time:1:32:167
Finishing Position:5
Other notes: in quali i could done 1:31:900 but i cut last corner :( in race:
6 seconds penalty and spin on softs but one of greater fight with 2 guys for like 12 laps to the end of the race.
Zrzut ekranu (128).png Zrzut ekranu (127).png Zrzut ekranu (124).png

• Agree
Reactions: HaiCo

MAD_kolya

Junior Karter
Dec 29, 2019
Race report:
Qualifying position: 2nd
Qualifying time: 1:32.071
Finishing position: 1st
Other notes: In qualy tried make a max as i could
From the start took the lead and held back two williams. After 3 laps one of these span on the exit to 2-nd drs, and other first stint i battle from Deadbye.
On the first few laps after pit we continued to compete with him. But starting with lap 13 I started to break away. So i finished.
The only warning earned yet on first stint (lap 8)

Attachments

Last edited:

Kein Bergwerk

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 17, 2020
Race Report:
Qualifying Position: 14th
Qualifying Time: 1:34.356
Finishing Position: 11th
Other notes: got spun, had just no downforce at the front; Understeer througout the entire race, and i really really really hate this track really

Edit; I forgot to make after the quali a screenshot, but i have one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Agree

GaxieY

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 13, 2019
Qualifying Position: P3
Qualifying Time: I don't know why it shows invalidated on Lap Delta but 1.31.906 is the lap
q2.PNG

q1.PNG

Finishing Position: P5
Other notes:
Wrong setup
r1.PNG
r2.PNG
r3.PNG

• Agree

Ulasozy

Pro Karter
Nov 4, 2019
Race report:
Qualifying position: 1st
Qualifying time: 1:30:722
Finishing position: P1 on track p2 with penalties
Other notes:in quali i had a good lap but it could be better
get passed at start and its impossible to overtake because my wings are so high so soft stint is disappoint and some medium laps are my pace we battled with Teansay whole race cuz im spun :) medium pace was quite i can do 1.35s whole race but when im battling with Teansay its not possible
My penalties are so much i know but in normal race i could have 3or6 but when we battling i need to leave space or something and this means 12second penalties

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Agree

Rubidiium

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2020
Race Report:
Qualifying Position: 15
Qualifying Time: 01:40:00
Finishing Position: DSQ
Other notes:

the first few laps are pretty clean. Despite the very slow pace that I have, I continued. I take a penalty because I miss the braking. And other because I completely miss the series. And for finish i spin again and when i want go back on track the game juged i go to the wrong way...

course eval.jpg
course eval 2.jpg

• Agree

SLI

Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2018
Qualifying Position: 13
Qualifying Time: 1:34:306
Finishing Position: 6
Other notes: Qualifying was a big disappointment, had a spin on first lap.
Eval Race Qualifying times.jpg
Eval Race Lap times 1.jpg
Eval Race Lap times 2.jpg

• Agree

Teansay

Junior Karter
Dec 15, 2019
Qualifying Position: 2nd
Qualifying Time: 1.31.123
Finishing Position: 1st
Other notes:
failed third and half of the second sector in my q lap. A lof of lap times in the race are higher because of the battle with my rival
aor.png
aor2.png
aor3.png

• Agree

progsa98

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 14, 2020
Race Report:
Qualifying Position: 8th
Qualifying Time: 1.32.636
Finishing Position: 13th
Other notes:
Hadto use the original pedals from my t300 cause I'm on semsterbrake and the throttle had an error where I wasn't able to hit full throttle for a few laps and spun when it worked again.
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (5).png

• Agree

leenvollaard

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2019
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19
PC - Main Evaluation Race Thread

This is 3rd and final step of the sign-up process. This step needs to be done by new and returning (from before S18) drivers. This thread is for drivers signing up to the Main Leagues.

Before registering for an evaluation race, make sure you have signed up to the league in the sign-up thread (step 1) and posted your time-trial screenshots (step 2).

The evaluation races will be hosted on 6 days from 19th February - 1st March. You only need to participate in one of the races.

Intro:
The pre-season evaluation races are being arranged for a few reasons:

● It will work as an additional means to help us judge the league placement for new drivers, by allowing us to see how you perform on race pace over a 50% distance race.
● It will give us a taste of your race craft and ability to race cleanly and stay out of trouble, and ensure that all drivers have some experience of organised online racing.
● It will show us that you are properly committed to taking part in the upcoming league season, and allow us to weed out potential inactive sign-ups before the season has started.

How to take part:
Below you can find links to a race thread for each of the evaluation race nights. Enter the thread of the race day that suits you the most, and sign up there by replying with your Steam ID. It is possible to set up multiple lobbies per evaluation race day if necessary.

If you for some reason are unable to attend all of these race nights, due to reasons out of your control, then leave a message in this thread to let us know. Drivers who fail to attend any of the races, without informing us with a good reason, will not be included in the league placements.

Evaluation Race #1 - Wednesday 19th February
Evaluation Race #2 - Saturday 22nd February
Evaluation Race #3 - Sunday 23rd February
Evaluation Race #4 - Wednesday 26th February
Evaluation Race #5 - Saturday 29th February
Evaluation Race #6 - Sunday 1st March

More information about the races can be found within the individual race threads.

Post-race reporting:

After you have finished your race, you will need to make a post in this thread with the following information:

Race Director Images:
On the results screen after the race, enter the "race director" and take screenshots (or make a recording) of your lap times in the race director screen, and upload your pictures here. This will help us get a better overview of your race pace.

Race Report:
Qualifying Position:
Qualifying Time:
Finishing Position:
Other notes: [Add anything of note that may have affected your lap times during the race, such as incidents, mistakes, penalties, lengthy battles, etc.]

Practical info regarding screenshots:

How to take a screenshot:
PS4: Press and hold down the 'SHARE' button until a notification pops up. Alternatively, press the 'SHARE' button and then press 'TRIANGLE' to save a screenshot.
XB1: Press the home button and then Y.
PC: Press F12 (unless you changed that hotkey in your Steam settings).

How to add a screenshot to your post:
You can upload images directly to your post as an attachment by clicking the "ATTACH FILES" button underneath the text box, and then selecting the images from the folder on your computer. Alternatively, you can upload your image to an external image hosting site (such as imgur, dropbox, google drive etc) and add the URL using the "Insert image" button above the text box, and then using the "By URL" option.

Example Screenshots:

Quali Position: 9th
Race position: 4th
Quali time: 1.32.776
Notes: set-up was more of a race setup, thats why my quali was rather slow. Picked up 2 penalties, with all 6 warnings coming from the esses in sector 1, guess I was pushing just a bit to hard in some laps, but still made the tires work out.

Attachments

• Agree

Tonizza Maichol

Junior Karter
Feb 26, 2019
I would like to register for the race on sunday 1 march buy i still cannot click on the link for registration. How can i do? Thanks

Kjofex

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 11, 2019
Qualifying Position: 2nd
Qualifying Time: 1:32.550
Finishing Position: 3rd
Other notes:
bad 1st stint, lap 22 spin
Lap 1-14.png
Lap 15-28.png

• Agree

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Quali Position: 6th
Race position: 4th
Quali time: 1:35.002
Notes: turned racing line off for this season. Pace is pretty inconsistent. Pretty sure I can still improve by half a second per lap throughout the season.

Attachments

m.schlumpf

S18 AOR PC F10 Champion
Feb 27, 2019
Quali Position: 1st
Race position: 1st
Quali time: 1:32.164
Notes: Didn't train as much as i normally do for this one. Race was pretty clean except for a few small battles. I drove a bit too cautiously in
Quali cause it was my only attempt on softs.

20200226212355_1.jpg

20200226221652_1.jpg
20200226221656_1.jpg
20200226221648_1.jpg

Attachments

• Agree

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
This is a first reminder:

Drivers mentioned below are supposed to drive an evaluation race, but so far did not yet.
The final two evaluation races for the non assist leagues will take place on Saturday and Sunday 8pm (UK time). If you want to participate in S19, please make sure you sign up for and participate in one of the two eval races.
Some of you also did not yet upload valid time trial screenshots in the time trial thread. Please do so before Saturday 23:59pm (UK time).

If you have any questions or you did in fact already drive/sign up for an evaluation race, please contact @BosslyGaming or me.

@Robert16BVB @Kunnia @StefanWylde @Partyfuchs @Bono Huis @Hueni @kemot_kaibuk @RiverShan @QuitZ5 @Formula_Kevin @Tarabukin Andrei @Wendell Jr @MaranelloBaby @Nertex @ximNicoF1 @Chris56 @AlvaroAznar @Rocky #95 @ZorNight_ @Infiniti @Jasko5 @EVS Prysma @Cboland @Toni Racing @H3wkEye @Birkoff @brunoalves @ITA-VEN-97 @Zen_ame23

AlvaroAznar

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
This is a first reminder:

Drivers mentioned below are supposed to drive an evaluation race, but so far did not yet.
The final two evaluation races for the non assist leagues will take place on Saturday and Sunday 8pm (UK time). If you want to participate in S19, please make sure you sign up for and participate in one of the two eval races.
Some of you also did not yet upload valid time trial screenshots in the time trial thread. Please do so before Saturday 23:59pm (UK time).

If you have any questions or you did in fact already drive/sign up for an evaluation race, please contact @BosslyGaming or me.

@Robert16BVB @Kunnia @StefanWylde @Partyfuchs @Bono Huis @Hueni @kemot_kaibuk @RiverShan @QuitZ5 @Formula_Kevin @Tarabukin Andrei @Wendell Jr @MaranelloBaby @Nertex @ximNicoF1 @Chris56 @AlvaroAznar @Rocky #95 @ZorNight_ @Infiniti @Jasko5 @EVS Prysma @Cboland @Toni Racing @H3wkEye @Birkoff @brunoalves @ITA-VEN-97 @Zen_ame23
I can´t take part at evaluation race because I have to work all days. I did a lot of races in AOR F1 PS4 this year, you can see my performance.

And one more question. Why my screenshots are not valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.