PC Main - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
I will remind you that, whilst your ping is just below the maximum we allow, you will only be placed on a trial basis and we can remove you if your internet causes any issues in the league. Remember that we have American based leagues which you could join, should your internet cause problems.
I've raced in the European leagues since season 14 and my ping has not been a problem. you can check this in my post history.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I've raced in the European leagues since season 14 and my ping has not been a problem. you can check this in my post history.
I know, that's why I have no problem putting you in a league - it's just something I have to point out.

Jan Doring

Junior Karter
Aug 23, 2019
● Gamertag: Jan Doring
● Nationality: Dutch
Assists used: Automatic Gear
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? No
● Speedtest result:

PS: I'm a very good friend of MisterJasper, we are about the same pace(Look Time Trail), it would be nice if we were in the same league (F8)

• Informative
Reactions: BosslyGaming

Alvaro Carreton

Formula Karter
Dec 7, 2017
● Gamertag: Alvaro Carreton
● Nationality: Spanish
Assists used: None
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Speedtest (I'll update it next week)

Speedtest AOR.PNG

• Informative

Smu3l3y

Pro Karter
Oct 16, 2016
Gamertag: Smu3l3y
● Nationality: Welsh
Assists used: Bracking line
Did you take part in Season NO - Last competed in AOR on f1 2017 in second to bottom split
● Speedtest result: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8531542358

• Informative

karpachio

Junior Karter
Aug 25, 2019
Gamertag: karpachio
● Nationality: Finland
Assists used: Racing line
Did you take part in Season 17: NO
● Speedtest result: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8534895929

Last edited:
  • Informative

PiekarzPotato

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 9, 2017
● Gamertag: Piekarz
● Nationality: Polish
● Speedtest result:
aorspeedtest.png

• Informative

Chris56

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 22, 2018
● Gamertag: Chris
● Nationality: Bulgarian
● Speedtest result:

• Informative

frico241

Formula Karter
Oct 8, 2018
Gamertag: Téodule // Frico241
● Nationality: French
Assists used: Racing Line
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes F9
● Speedtest result:

• Informative

Naizen

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Hi, I wanna switch from AL1 to the non assist league already told my coordinator @RebornDestroyer and told it @Maddog40 too.

Gamertag: [DGRL] Naizen
● Nationality: German
Assists used: Racing Line
● Speedtest result

• Informative

Gh0stPred

Junior Karter
Aug 30, 2019
● Gamertag: Gh0st
● Nationality: British
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? I guess. I'll be happy in the lowest league to get my feet wet.
● Speedtest result:
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8565001785

• Informative

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hi, is that really too late to join a league ? What can I do ?
You can still join the league, np. Just go through the sign-up process and you will probably be placed in a split. Chances are that you'll be reserve driver at first though. But as soon as you're first reserve and a spot opens, you'll be promoted as a main driver. And as a reserve driver you still have good chances of racing almost every week.

Maverickisonline

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2019
So I would to sign up, I'm available from 29th september :

● Gamertag: Maverick
● Nationality: French
Assists used: none
● Speedtest result:

speedtest f1 2019.JPG

Last edited:
  • Informative

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
How and where do I know that I will race ?
Someone will inform you personally when your sign-up has been processed. Make sure you have posted the right screenshots of your Time Trials in the right thread and someone should get to you soon.