PC Main - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18

Kjofex

Junior Karter
Aug 11, 2019
● Gamertag: Kjofex
● Nationality: German
Assists used: none
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? yes
Did you take part in Season 17? no
● Speedtest result:
Inkedverbindung zu london_LI.jpg

kamilkomon

Junior Karter
Dec 2, 2018
● Gamertag: SRT Kamil Komoń
● Nationality: Poland
Assists used: None
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Speedtest result

Last edited:

miljevic1

Junior Karter
Oct 2, 2018
● Gamertag: miljevic1™
● Nationality: Croatia
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

jml

Junior Karter
Oct 17, 2018
● Gamertag: jml

● Nationality: Swedish

● Assists used: [None]

● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]

● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes]

● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes]

● Did you take part in Season 17? [No, last time was season 12 i believe.]

● Speedtest result:

Pascheck

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2017
● Gamertag:
Pascheck
● Nationality:
German
Assists used:
None
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules?
Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists?
Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league?
Yes
Did you take part in Season 17?
One race in F2
● Speedtest result:

CryZix

Formula Karter
Apr 4, 2018
● Gamertag: CryZix
● Nationality: French
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes, F2 PC
● Speedtest result:

Reactions: Ligenz

MegaJoelchuYT

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 27, 2019
● Gamertag: MegaJoelchuYT
● Nationality: Spanish
Did you take part in Season 17? No
● Speedtest result:

Last edited:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
● Gamertag: MegaJoelchuYT
● Nationality: Spanish
Assists used: ABS
● Speedtest result: View attachment 95209
If you wish to drive with ABS, you need to sign up for the assist league. The only allowed assists on the main leagues are Racing Line and Automatic Gears, but only if you are not in the top splits.

MegaJoelchuYT

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 27, 2019
If you wish to drive with ABS, you need to sign up for the assist league. The only allowed assists on the main leagues are Racing Line and Automatic Gears, but only if you are not in the top splits.
I usually drive with ABS when I'm just playing with chill, but in championships I can manage driving without it

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I usually drive with ABS when I'm just playing with chill, but in championships I can manage driving without it
Then please edit your post stating that you are not using assists at all, as you will not be able to use it in our main leagues.

Maverickisonline

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2019
Someone will inform you personally when your sign-up has been processed. Make sure you have posted the right screenshots of your Time Trials in the right thread and someone should get to you soon.
Damn I though someone tell me I can race tonight, may be next week :)

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Damn I though someone tell me I can race tonight, may be next week :)
Sorry man. Unfortunately I'm not the one processing the sign-ups mid-season. Those who are, are pretty busy. They will inform you as soon as they are able to.

TWLinkerbaan

Junior Karter
Sep 30, 2019
● Gamertag: Linkerbaan
● Nationality: Dutch
● Speedtest result:

peter

Junior Karter
Oct 1, 2019
● Gamertag: Peter
● Nationality: Greek
● Speedtest result:

ItxLogical

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 1, 2019
Gamertag: ItxLogical
Nationality: British
Assist Used: ABS, Med Traction, RL
Have you read and understood AOR rules: Yes
Speed test result

Attachments

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Gamertag: ItxLogical
Nationality: British
Assist Used: ABS, Med Traction, RL
Have you read and understood AOR rules: Yes
Speed test result
If you wish to use ABS and Traction Control, please sign-up for the assist-league and not the main league. In the main league you're only allowed to use RL and automatic gears as long as you're not on one of the top splits.