PC Main - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18

ItxLogical

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 1, 2019
If you wish to use ABS and Traction Control, please sign-up for the assist-league and not the main league. In the main league you're only allowed to use RL and automatic gears as long as you're not on one of the top splits.
Sorry mate I’ll put it in there instead

Reactions: Borderline

nettur39

Formula Karter
Jun 17, 2018
● Gamertag: nettur39
● Nationality: Netherlands
Assists used: None
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes I did split 10 for the entire season
● Speedtest result:

Rcfly3r1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2016
Gamertag: NHR Rcfly3r1
● Nationality: British
Assists used: Racing line corners only
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules?
Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? no
● Speedtest result:

Last edited:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Yes
● Speedtest result:
Hi there. It looks like you have done the speedtest on a cell phone. We would like you to do a speedtest from your pc and make sure we can see to which London-based server you connected.

To the rest of the drivers who signed up and have not yet been placed in a tier: we have made some structural changes in staff in the last couple of days. We will place all of you in a tier in the next couple of days.

devoutfire3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2015
● Gamertag: Devvo
● Assists used: RL Corners
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Did you take part in Season 17? Yes
● Speedtest result:

Rcfly3r1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2016
Yes
● Speedtest result:
@Borderline done mate

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@Borderline just checking that you guys didnt accidently skip my signup post.
eitherway thanks in advance
To the rest of the drivers who signed up and have not yet been placed in a tier: we have made some structural changes in staff in the last couple of days. We will place all of you in a tier in the next couple of days.

Reactions: peter and nettur39

MS Ádám

Junior Karter
Oct 6, 2019
● Gamertag: MS Ádám
● Nationality: Hungarian
● Assists used: Medium TC - RC Corners - ABS
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Did you take part in Season 17? No
● Speedtest result:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
● Gamertag: MS Ádám
● Nationality: Hungarian
● Assists used: Medium TC - RC Corners - ABS
● Speedtest result:
View attachment 96245
Hi, if you wish to use medium TC and ABS. Please go to the sign-up thread of the assist league, linked below. In the main league, the only assists allowed are racing line and automatic gears.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
● Gamertag: Gh0st
Assists used: None
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? I guess. I'll be happy in the lowest league to get my feet wet.
Did you take part in Season 17? No
● Speedtest result:
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8565001785
We wish to place you in our league, but we still have not received your time trial screenshots yet. Could you please post them in the thread below, so we can see which split would suit you best?

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
● Gamertag: MegaJoelchuYT
● Nationality: Spanish
Assists used: none
Did you take part in Season 17? No
● Speedtest result: View attachment 95209
We haven't seen any screenshots of your Time Trials yet in the thread, linked below. Without this we cannot place you in our league. Please submit your Time Trials and then we can see in which split you belong.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@Maverickisonline @peter @nettur39 @Rcfly3r1 @devoutfire3 @TWLinkerbaan

Hey guys. As I stated before, we had a slight staff change in the last week. Now I'm in charge of the mid-season sign-ups as well. Unfortunately I wasn't able to place you all in one of our splits before tonights race, but I will ensure you will be placed in a split next week. So you can start practicing for Britain, as that's the next race on the calendar. I hope you can forgive us for lacking the power to place you earlier than this, but this all has been changed now.

I've noted all the time trial times and your pace is being reviewed while I write this message. Coordinators of several splits will be notified of new drivers and announcements are likely to happen on wednesday at the latest.

nettur39

Formula Karter
Jun 17, 2018
@Borderline thats fine mate. i't got mentioned to me that this was happening before i signed up. obviously i'd rather drive tonight as well but ce la vi. i'll be preparing for silverstone then

Maverickisonline

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2019
@Maverickisonline @peter @nettur39 @Rcfly3r1 @devoutfire3 @TWLinkerbaan

Hey guys. As I stated before, we had a slight staff change in the last week. Now I'm in charge of the mid-season sign-ups as well. Unfortunately I wasn't able to place you all in one of our splits before tonights race, but I will ensure you will be placed in a split next week. So you can start practicing for Britain, as that's the next race on the calendar. I hope you can forgive us for lacking the power to place you earlier than this, but this all has been changed now.

I've noted all the time trial times and your pace is being reviewed while I write this message. Coordinators of several splits will be notified of new drivers and announcements are likely to happen on wednesday at the latest.
Thanks !
(y)

GaxieY

Junior Karter
Oct 13, 2019
● Gamertag: GaxieY
● Nationality: Turkey
● Assists used: RL corners
● Speedtest result:
speedtest.PNG

MS Ádám

Junior Karter
Oct 6, 2019
Hi, if you wish to use medium TC and ABS. Please go to the sign-up thread of the assist league, linked below. In the main league, the only assists allowed are racing line and automatic gears.

Oh, im Sorry aaaaand, Thank You! :)

MegaJoelchuYT

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 27, 2019
We haven't seen any screenshots of your Time Trials yet in the thread, linked below. Without this we cannot place you in our league. Please submit your Time Trials and then we can see in which split you belong.
yes, sorry, I wasn't capable of doing it quite yet (lack of time), tomorrow I'll post them

Reactions: Borderline