PC Main - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Yeah and did the tt about a week ago been checking most days. Dont want to be pushy, just trying to get on for the next race if possible. Thanks
I already told you that you need to sign up for the assist league if you wish to use ABS. You can't use ABS on the main league.

You need to sign up at the thread linked below

And then post the time trials here:

Lien Aitken

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 1, 2017
I already told you that you need to sign up for the assist league if you wish to use ABS. You can't use ABS on the main league.

You need to sign up at the thread linked below

And then post the time trials here:

I dont use abs. That was sneaky. I just use rl no other assist I thought you could use rl in no assist apart from the top 3 tiers

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I dont use abs. That was sneaky. I just use rl no other assist I thought you could use rl in no assist apart from the top 3 tiers
Then why did you quote that post? You're making it confusing for me that way...

I'll have a look at your sign-up when the real life qualy has ended.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I just had a look on your sign-up. I didn't process your sign-up as you didn't finish all steps. The Time Trials are missing. Please post the Time Trials in the right thread and I'll see in which split you fit best.

Reactions: Lien Aitken

Sneaky

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 24, 2019
If you wish to use ABS, please sign-up for our assist league. In the main league, the only allowed assists are Racing line and Automatic gears.
I've changed my post. I'm not using any assist from this point on.

LCR Leopard

S14 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 14, 2017
Gamertag: Leopard_06
● Nationality: German
Assists used: None
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes [xbox F1]
● Speedtest result:
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8811200824.png

Hueni

Junior Karter
Oct 30, 2019
● Gamertag: Hueni
● Nationality: Polish ( Country of Residence is the Netherlands )
Assists used: Racing line, corners only.
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? No
● Speedtest result:

1575212638136.png

TDR GBO91

Pro Karter
Sep 9, 2019
● Gamertag: GBO91
● Nationality: Italian
Did you take part in Season 17? No, but currently in XB1 F6 League, want to switch because my XBox died and I bought a new PC
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
● Gamertag: GBO91
● Nationality: Italian
Did you take part in Season 17? No, but currently in XB1 F6 League, want to switch because my XBox died and I bought a new PC
● Speedtest result:
COuld you please do another speedtest and show us that you actually were connected to a server in london?

C4RLO5

Junior Karter
Dec 7, 2019
● Gamertag: carlosjd
● Nationality: ENGLISH
Assists used: NONE
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? YES
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? YES
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? YES
Did you take part in Season 17? NO
● Speedtest result:https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/3588210535

_Mackoo_

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 9, 2019
● Gamertag: _Mackoo_
● Nationality: Polish
Assists used: RL
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules?
Yes
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

Matje

Junior Karter
Dec 12, 2019
Gamertag: Matje
Assists used: RL corner
● Speedtest result:
fyt.PNG

C4RLO5

Junior Karter
Dec 7, 2019
● Gamertag: CARLOSJD
● Nationality: ENGLISH
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? YeS
Did you take part in Season 17? NO
● Speedtest result

1576444541236.png

PietFace

Junior Karter
Dec 19, 2019
● Gamertag: PietFace
● Nationality: Dutch / Netherlands
Assists used: Racing line
● Speedtest result:
1576761155383.png

BlackViperGT

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 21, 2019
Gamertag: BlackViperGt
● Nationality: USA
Assists used: Race Line
● Speedtest result:
1577042244498.png

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
● Gamertag: t0mzz
● Nationality: French
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes, PC F5
● Speedtest result:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Gamertag: Matje
Assists used: RL corner
● Speedtest result:
View attachment 99428
Hi. It seems you have not yet posted your Time Trials. In order to be placed in a split, we need to know what your current speed is. Please refer to the thread linked below in order to post your Time Trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.