PC Main - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
● Gamertag: CeruleaX
● Nationality: México
Assists used: None
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? YES
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Yes, No Assists F11
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): No
Unfortunately your ping is too high for the European leagues. A maximum ping of 150 is allowed. The American leagues are closer to you and you will definitely be allowed in.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mo#9991

Bario

Junior Karter
Jan 26, 2019
● Gamertag: Bario
● Nationality: United Kingdom
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: F1 2018 / Season 16
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): N/A
● Speedtest result:
1584483945696.png

• Informative
Reactions: HaiCo

CeruleaX

Junior Karter
Dec 27, 2019
Unfortunately your ping is too high for the European leagues. A maximum ping of 150 is allowed. The American leagues are closer to you and you will definitely be allowed in.

Did my Test in my cellphone, without checking in my PC with ethernet cable, it surely is better.

Last season i raced with the F11 Split, my connection didn't give problems

I'll reply witt my PC test

Attachments

CeruleaX

Junior Karter
Dec 27, 2019
Here's my PC ping sorry was out of home AMD wanted to sign up as soon as i knew.

I'm signing for the european split because i have other champs sunday 8PM México Time, and last season was a Blast For me

Attachments

• Informative

Icuicu

Junior Karter
Mar 14, 2020
● Gamertag: icuicu
● Nationality: Hungary
Assists used: medium TC, anti-lock on
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules?
Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: no
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): N/A
● Speedtest result:
mia.png

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
● Gamertag: icuicu
● Nationality: Hungary
Assists used: medium TC, anti-lock on
Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: no
● Speedtest result:
View attachment 107768
Please show us a Speedtest done to a server located in London, United Kingdom.

Morriitz

Junior Karter
Mar 20, 2020
● Gamertag: [KRL] Morriitz
● Nationality: German
Assists used: Racing Line
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: No
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): No
● Speedtest result:
3F8399A6-D09C-4565-A7FF-8DE8AE44DDA0.jpeg

Darius150

Pro Karter
Mar 20, 2020
● Gamertag: Darius150
● Nationality: Romania
Assists used: no assists
Yes

● Speedtest result
1584718465706.png

Last edited:
  • Informative

xNinja

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2016
● Gamertag: xNinja
● Nationality: British
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Ages ago, F1 2016 split 2 i think
● Speedtest result:

• Informative

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
● Gamertag: [KRL] Morriitz
Assists used: Racing Line
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: No
● Speedtest result: View attachment 107795
We can't see if this speedtest was done connecting to a server in London, United Kingdom. Please show us a screenshot including the location.

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@MaranelloBaby @FeykN @Nathan299_ @Morriitz

You guys all have the pace to be placed in the F4 split, but currently F4 already has 20 regular drivers and 4 reserve drivers. Since F3 and F5 are both non racing line splits, we currently can't place you in one of our splits. You'll be put on the waiting list for now. As soon as there's an empty spot in the F4 split, one of you will be added to the reserves of F4 (driver who signed up first, gets the spot). It is not ideal, but currently there are no other options available.

If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate writing us a message.

Seti

Junior Karter
Feb 15, 2020
● Gamertag: Seti
● Nationality: Hungarian
Assists used: I use just racing line
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Assist 1
● Speedtest result:
1584983331947.png

ben^q

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Sign-up as a reserve driver (I know that I'm too late to compete as a regular driver)
● Gamertag: ben^q
Assists used: none
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes, and I wanted to apologise for not being as reliable as promised last season, but now I'm sure I have the time and motivation to compete the whole (remaining) season!
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split:
Yes, S18 F5
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

• Informative

TheInaudibleGamer

Pro Karter
Dec 15, 2018
Gamertag: Steam: SOR TheInaudibleGamer
● Nationality: British
Assists used: Racing line, corners
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Y
es
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: The last season in F12018, and the 3 before that
● Speedtest result:
1585088513949.png

• Informative

wolter

Junior Karter
Feb 3, 2020
● Gamertag: voolter
● Nationality: Poland
Assists used: No assists
● Speedtest result:
1585144232551.png

• Informative

LeXOus

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 20, 2019
● Gamertag: LeXOus
● Nationality: Polish
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? : Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? : Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? : Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: S18-F10
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.