PC Main - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Time Trial Thread - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Time Trial Thread - Season 18

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Hi, submitting these times with the intention of moving from the Xbox leagues to PC.

Not sure if I need to do anything else, but if I have missed anything - please let me know and I'll try and get it done as quickly as possible.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hi, submitting these times with the intention of moving from the Xbox leagues to PC.

Not sure if I need to do anything else, but if I have missed anything - please let me know and I'll try and get it done as quickly as possible.

View attachment 97411 View attachment 97412
Please do the whole sign-up progress and do the Main Sign-up thread as well. I see you have posted it in the assist league sign-up, which is not what you're looking for, I think. As the TT you did were without assists.

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Please do the whole sign-up progress and do the Main Sign-up thread as well. I see you have posted it in the assist league sign-up, which is not what you're looking for, I think. As the TT you did were without assists.
Oops, sorry - I’ll go fix that, thanks for noticing :LOL: