PC Main - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Time Trial Thread - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Time Trial Thread - Season 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Im gonna stick with my original times/assist, as I dont feel confident enough without it yet. Is that ok?
Sure, but then you need to sign up for the assist league, because using anything other than racing line and automatic gears, will make your sign-up for the main league invalid.

Sneaky

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 24, 2019
Sure, but then you need to sign up for the assist league, because using anything other than racing line and automatic gears, will make your sign-up for the main league invalid.
CANU PROVIDEA LEAGUE FOR THAT

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
i can't because my fastest lap run with assist :(
You then have to options to complete your sign-ups.

1: reset your ghost times and drive till your times are proper. You can do this while you are on track, then go to the pause-menu and go to ghost-settings.

2: just drive Time Trial and screenshot the end-of-session screen, which shows the fastest time of that session without assists

DJ Maugli

Pro Karter
Aug 11, 2019
You then have to options to complete your sign-ups.

1: reset your ghost times and drive till your times are proper. You can do this while you are on track, then go to the pause-menu and go to ghost-settings.

2: just drive Time Trial and screenshot the end-of-session screen, which shows the fastest time of that session without assists
that is right?

Attachments

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Main post says only China & Britain so there you go. Didn't sweat TT that much so I could potentially go a few tenths faster on both tracks.

China
China TT.jpg

Britain
Britain TT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.