PC Main - AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Time Trial Thread - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR PC F1 2019 Leagues - Main Time Trial Thread - Season 18

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
These are my time trial times.
Your screenshots are invalid. We recommend taking screenshots from the leaderboard and please make sure the date of your posted times are post patch 1.05.

Your screenshots are invalid. We recommend taking screenshots from the leaderboard and please make sure the date of your posted times are post patch 1.05.

View attachment 85627
Weren’t you banned for accumulating over 50 points in season 16? FYI @FisiFan91
Thank you for pointing this out, but our registration process already has this covered.

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

Thank you for pointing this out, but our registration process already has this covered.
Ok I hope so because according to a new message that Hulk sent me he was allowed to race last season and again is being abusive which is against forum rules
BD98ADDE-94F0-413F-A386-CA119F51984C.png

• Informative
Reactions: Borderline

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hi
My time trials...

Could you guys both please resubmit your Time Trial times, please? They don't match the criteria mentioned in the opening-post. The screenshots should be taken from the leaderboard in order to include the dates. This is to ensure the times have been set post patch 1.05.

TinkoVDV

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2018
Hi, I did my time trials in a hurry. So I can easily improve but I have no time. I'm suddenly going on holidays for the next 2 weeks so I have no time anymore.

My screenshots are attached below:

Attachments

Reactions: HaiCo