PC Assist - AOR PC F1 2020 Leagues - Assist Sign Up Thread - Season 20 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Assist AOR PC F1 2020 Leagues - Assist Sign Up Thread - Season 20

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
@EnemysKiller @kyri010

read this.
Form should ask for a second eval race date instead.

Steve Allan

F1 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
Just finished the form, also was originally surprised to see the number of social races until I read what happened. Just glad to know it'll give me more time to get learn some of the cars for the next few weeks (after my season in ACC is over)

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I got the same issue, the form doesn't ask the TT so i'll post them here aswell
@EnemysKiller @kyri010

read this.
Form should ask for a second eval race date instead.

I got the same issue as well so I'll post my TT screens here too.
Whoops. No I understand why we have two eval races indeed. Sorry
Sorry guys, no, this decision was reversed on PC only as the bug is not present. You should be able to submit TT screenshots on the form now. :)

EnemysKiller

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 2, 2019
Sorry guys, no, this decision was reversed on PC only as the bug is not present. You should be able to submit TT screenshots on the form now. :)
Wait, I gotta do the whole form a third time now? I posted my TT here, that should be enough? We shouldn't be expected to waste that much time because of mistakes you guys made in your signups.

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Wait, I gotta do the whole form a third time now? I posted my TT here, that should be enough? We shouldn't be expected to waste that much time because of mistakes you guys made in your signups.
I think that's a very disappointing attitude. What you have to do is very little compared to the time that the staff put into setting up the leagues for you to race in. We were contending with a bug that has completely broken the time trial mode on the other platforms and only discovered that it wasn't present on PC after we made the announcement. If you were a coordinator you'd understand how stressful making a decision like that is. To answer your question, yes you have to put your TTs in the form. No, you don't have to do the whole form for a third time because all your previous answers should be saved for the other sections.

Reactions: CrystalCatcha

Steve Allan

F1 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
I’ll do the form again later on today/Tuesday. I mean it’s not like we’re re-doing a 16 page application form for a job lol

Edit: Finally finalized. See everyone over the weekend.

Last edited:

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
@XH4N - which league do you want to race in? You seem to have signed up for the main league and the assist league?

Taraku24

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 31, 2018
Hello all,

I know I have missed the evaluation races, I have done them in previous leagues, I know that it is still required, but hopefully this won't affect my chances of getting into the league look forward to racing in AOR again.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: CrystalCatcha