PC Main - AOR PC F1 2020 Leagues - Main Evaluation Race Thread - Season 20 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR PC F1 2020 Leagues - Main Evaluation Race Thread - Season 20

Soron

Formula Karter
Aug 16, 2018
Qualifying Position: P1
Qualifying Time:1:24.860
Finishing Position: P1
Other notes:

Qualy : i made a solid banker lap (1.24.893) but then i struggled to do good laps, i aborted 2 laps and the last one wasn't very good but a good last sector offered me the Pole. Definitly i lost at least 1 tenth on each first 2 sectors and about half a tenth on last one.

Race : i completly missed my start braking way too late turn 1 lap 1. I felt down P5, then there was hard to make a good lap on S because of dirty air and big battles onto top 5. I decided to pit at the end of Lap 7 so i gained some positions to be P2 but still was behind Kimiz so no clean air. I finally had clean air from lap 22 after overtaking Flash and the collision between Muller and Kimiz, i'm satisified to have been consistently on 29.8-30.0 on worn hard tyres at that moment and resisted to muller who had fresher ones at the very end of the race.

NB: If you want i can upload my record of the race and i'm open to make a second one on saturday aswell if coordinators consider it's needed.

Attachments

~RAinBoW~

S19 AOR PC F3 Champion
Jan 5, 2019
Getting blocked on my final lap by @Sulphix .
Footage: Notes: Seemed on purpose, not sure why though. Maybe some kind of misunderstanding happened.

MaZx Gabriel

Junior Karter
Jul 29, 2020
Qualifying Position: P14
Qualifying Time: 1:26.554 (medium)
Finishing Position: P4

Other notes:
I can't have back my screenshots from the rstart of the race so the only thing i have is the race and quali result (i took it from the guys who raced with me and already posted their results) and the race director after lap 11. I started on mediums and managed to get in front of all the others medium runners by lap 4 and then overtaking some soft runners before they pitted; My pace on medium tyres was in the high 1:30 i think. I pitted on lap 13 for hard tyre and fighting for p4 the rest of the race. I'm sorry that i culdn't take a picture i thougt taking a screenshot would be enough but my pc decided not to save it. I can't do another evaluation race until august 27th if what I gave you here is not enough. I tried to be as honest as i can in this message but i understand if you consider that it is not a valid evaluation race.

Attachments

Furyian

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 21, 2020
Race Report:
Qualifying Position: P4
Qualifying Time: 1.25.982 (could have gone better)
Finishing Position: P3
Other notes: Recently disabled all assists, defenitly not happy with the pace i showed today...

Attachments

Last edited:

IronWeasel54

Pro Karter
Sep 19, 2018
Qualifying Position: P13
Qualifying Time: 1:27.410 (fluffed all of my laps in some way)
Finishing Position: P10

Terrible qualifying but a decent race. One spin that cost me a bit of time. Apart from that it was pretty uneventful. Reasonably consistent race pace but I am a bit rusty.

Attachments

Norax

Junior Karter
Apr 2, 2020
Qualifying Position: P13
Qualifying Time: 1:28.618
Finishing Position: P13
Other notes: Lone-Wolf-Race most of the time so race pace should be pretty accurate. -
Lap 2: Long Battle - Lap 10: 3 Mistakes - Lap 22: Sbinalla! - Lap 25: Blue Flag

Attachments

Last edited:

JxshF1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 11, 2019
Qualifying Position: P7
Qualifying Time: 1:25.580
Finishing Position: P6
Other notes: In quali, I messed up the second sector because I broke far too late into t11... a 25.1 is easily possible. The race went quite good until I had a few unnecessary battles with slower people. In Lap 27, my wheel suddenly got lose of my rig, which cost me a bit of time D:

Attachments

XH4N

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 3, 2020
Qualifying Position: P15 (P14 on starting grid)
Qualifying Time: 1:29:630
Finishing Position: P16 + 1 lap down
Other notes: Well.. I hope you have a tier for me. As a "no assists" newbie combining with one of the hardest tracks (for me) caused lots of missed break points especially in the beginning with the excitement. I felt like as the excitement lessened (and pitting for fresh tires) I started to gain control but my lap times didn't improved so much. So I guess this indicates my level correctly

you are not alone mate

Reactions: Norax

HunterF1

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 17, 2020
Evaluation Race 5th August

Race Report:
Qualifying Position : 6th
Qualifying Time : 1'25"503
Finishing Position : 4th

Other notes : Very nice race for me, almost 0 big mistakes and a nice pace. My first "competitive" race without assists so i can improve a bit on braking (some locks-up). Nice little battle with @grandmimi and @Gelbewand1989 btw !

Race Director Images:

Qualy.png Split 1.jpg Split 2.jpg End Split 2.jpg

FIRE_

Junior Karter
Jul 27, 2020
Evaluation Race #4 PC

Qualifying Position: DSQ, P16
Qualifying Time: DSQ
Finishing Position: P7
Other notes:
I've been DSQ because I slowed down to let pass a driver behind me. Usually, I do times between 1.25.6-1.25.8 on this track. I had a good race at all with a regular pace.

Attachments

RiverShan

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 23, 2019
Evaluation race 5th August lobby 1
Qualifying Position: P9
Qualifying Time: 1:26.581
Finishing Position: P7
Other notes:
I drove a pretty good and clean race except of two bigger mistakes and at the end of the race i was getting faster and faster. I forgot to screenshot qualifying results so i hope its not a huge problem.

Attachments

Sulphix

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 5, 2020
Getting blocked on my final lap by @Sulphix .
Footage: Notes: Seemed on purpose, not sure why though. Maybe some kind of misunderstanding happened.
Hey man I am sorry about that, I misjudged the line as I seen you hot on my tail but didnt realise you gained so much time round that corner. It was not intential, i tried panicked when I seen you so close. Apologies about that pal.

BoxAFrog

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 4, 2018
Qualifying Position: P12
Qualifying Time: 1:27.304
Finishing Position: 13
Other notes:
well... during quali my game decided to disconnect on final run, race was quite good up until contact was made between myself and another driver for position on lap 22. sending me into a spin. after that I spun again on 23 and really ruined the tyres... so I pitted and went for the fastest lap for the fun!

Attachments

Zeerovert

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 21, 2019
Qualifying Position: P6
Qualifying Time: 1:26.431
Finishing Position: P5
Other notes:
This is the 3rd evaluation race I did. After switching from assist to no assist (only RL) I had some practising to do. This is the first race in which I felt totally in control. No silly spins, no planting my car into the wall right at the start, etc. My pace can still improve a bit but overall I'm happy to be judged on this race for placement.

0001.jpg
0002.jpg
0003.jpg
0004.jpg

ArKo_AOR

Semi-Pro Karter
May 3, 2020
Qualifying Position: P7
Qualifying Time: 1:26.254
Finishing Position: P12
Other notes:
Race wasn't good. I spun on laps 3,6,8 ruined the tyres. On the hard tyres pace was good, fighting in the last few laps. Need to more practices.

1596784611065.png

1596784639184.png

1596784660697.png

1596784685046.png

From IronWeasel54 (forgot to press F12 on the race result)
1596784750534.png

~RAinBoW~

S19 AOR PC F3 Champion
Jan 5, 2019
Hey man I am sorry about that, I misjudged the line as I seen you hot on my tail but didnt realise you gained so much time round that corner. It was not intential, i tried panicked when I seen you so close. Apologies about that pal.
Ok, understood.