PC - AOR PC F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F1 League - Main Thread

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Welcome aboard @ESR Leigh And best of luck not in this season and in Abu Dhabi too

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
With that I'm retiring from the season. I tried everything over the past 8 months to solve my everlasting screenfrezes, it robbed me of so many races. I'm not even sure why I kept going in the last few weeks or at the end of Season 13. I feel I'm as fast as I ever can be, but unfortunately I was not able to show that during one single race this season (apart from China, but even there my quali got f*cked by a screenfreeze). Before the race tonight I set myself an ultimatum to stop this run of frustration if it's not going to get better tonight. And it didn't (quali and race). I know it has to be somehow game-related as I never have these issues on any other game, even when streaming.

I wish everyone the best of luck for the rest of the season, we've got a very talented grid (especially with the new addition since this week :p) and it's gonna be a very interesting championship to watch. I'm gutted to leave team #PinkBattleJet behind with @FisiFan91, but I hope he might understand, especially since he had to deal with my moaning in the last 3 weeks. The only solution I see atm is to move back to the Xbox side, but I don't own the game on there, so that's something for the future maybe.

See ya around, hopefully on the track at some point - if I find a solution to my problem, which seems unlikely.

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014

But seriously though welcome back Fab and welcome to AOR Sven! The remainder of this season is gonna be one million shades of epic!

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
awesome stuff :D

I've had the pleasure of commentating on @F.Donoso before in PCARS Season 5 I believe it was (it was Project CARS related, I remember that much), and having seen how close the eSports event was, this is going to really be amazing :D

Do we know which teams Fabrizio and Sven are in?

Last edited:

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
WHYWHYWHYWHY :(

Good luck boys and welcome back Fab! <3

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
Looking forward to commentating on you guys on Sunday should be a really good race with the addition of the new drivers.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @F.Donoso [RC FabRacer] has been added to the league in the open Force India seat!

Sven will be added to the league when he officially signs up, however with the current driver situation would have to start off as a reserve.

maxafc46

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 6, 2016
The silverstone thread isn't up yet so i'll put it here that i won't be able to make this weeks race as I am skiing

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91