BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR PC F1 League - Season 18
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC F1 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Fehler3
Lobby Host: @Jarno Opmeer
Backup host(s) & responsible for the lobby: @Filip Prešnajder

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @Filip Prešnajder - TRL_Prešnajder - Czech Republic - #38
  2. @Mathiasw - TRITON_Mathias - Poland - #98

Ferrari
  1. @Corni - VSR Corni - Germany - #52
  2. @Napadovskiy13 - VSR Napadovskiy13 - Russia - #??

Red Bull
  1. @Alvaro Carreton - Alvaro Carreton - Spain - #??
  2. @Leman - TRITON_Leman - Poland - #67

Racing Point
  1. @xTheHEaglex - VP Hadler - German - #??
  2. @MartinG1337 - CRG MartinG1337 - Slovakia - #??

Williams
  1. @hyperzz - Veloce_Hyperz - Poland - #37
  2. @Flying F1NN - VSR_Flying_F1NN - Finland - #29

Renault
  1. @Jarno Opmeer - jarnoopmeer - Netherlands - #95
  2. @Simon2810 - Simon Weigang - Germany - #??

Toro Rosso
  1. @Foton - Foton - Hungary - #15
  2. @F.Donoso - Fabrizio Donoso - Chile - #??

Haas
  1. @Soron - VSR Soron - France - #06
  2. @Railgone - RAILGONE - Finland - #??

McLaren
  1. @Colis - VSR Colis - Finland - #6
  2. @Mr. Ankka - VP Mr. Ankka - Finland - #30

Alfa Romeo
  1. @Bereznay Dani - Veloce_FormulaDani - Hungary - #12
  2. @i7suis - i7suis.exe - German - #49
Reserves

1. @Michael Romanidis - Michael Romanidis - Greece - #??
2. @sitya - Sztiv - Hungary - #62
3. @Fr HaZe - SHZ HaZe - France - #22
4. @ManuelBiancolilla - Manuel Biancolilla - Italy - #??

Last edited by a moderator:

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Hello everyone and welcome to the top tier of season 18 here at Apex Online Racing. I'm Jan Fehler and I will be your coordinator throughout the season. If you ever have any questions or requests, don't hesitate and let me know, I am there for you! (even though ironically I will have to skip the first race o_O)

From my experience the discord server is not really used in the top split on PC for anything apart from the interviews after the race. For that reason (like last season) I will create a group chat on steam that is pretty much only there to quickly inform everyone what is going on in the actual lobby. There will always appear a message going "invites are coming" so you know the next invite you get is probably the one to the actual lobby and then I'll give the order to ready up so we can start the lobby.
If any issues occur that require a restart I will put a message in this group chat as well! If I write "RESTART" please leave the session ASAP so we can quickly get the new lobby going (as long as I don't say anything else in that message, like "RESTART AFTER QUALIFYING" or something).

To help me locating any issues (like desyncs for example) put them in this chat.
DON'T PUT ANYTHING IN THE CHAT OTHER THAN INFORMING ME ABOUT ISSUES REGARDING THE LOBBY! If you haven't received an invite after I wrote that invites should be coming your way (steam can be weird at times), ping me a PM on steam! This is to keep the chat as clean as possible which makes life easier for me to see if any issues are occuring.

Please understand that we probably won't restart the lobby only because of one desync going on once the first lap times have been set in qualifying. Ultimately it is my decision and only what I say or write matters, so don't leave the lobby just thinking there will be a restart because someone else said it.

If you guys want I can create a several chat within the group chat (like on discord) so that you can spam that one but I think with this forum and discord we already have enough platforms we can spam ;)

Host and backup host will be determined shortly, the first race thread will be set up shortly as well. Make sure you are aware of our rules (especially when it comes to having to miss a race) and most importantly make sure you have fun! :)

I wish you guys all the best for this season, have a good one in Australia (I'll be watching you :geek:) and I see you on track in Bahrain for Round 2 then!
Cheers!

@Jarno Opmeer @Smash @hyperzz @Colis @Fr HaZe @Corni @G3RRX @LASSE @Flying F1NN @Foton @sitya @Mathiasw @Bereznay Dani @Veloce Jaaames @ChroMatk @norfolkblue @Sonuc T Saltunc @ManuelBiancolilla @TheFlyingFinn08 @SAAAMMMMM @King-kodiak @allflattious

Reactions: G3RRX

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
League Rules Update:

The league rules have been updated. This is what has been added:

"2.9.3
● It is not permitted to use the 'Reset to Track' function of the pause menu in order to recover quickly. Failure to adhere to this could lead to a penalty being applied retrospectively by the stewards. "

@Sonuc T Saltunc @Foton @ManuelBiancolilla @Veloce Jaaames @F.Donoso @Fr HaZe @Filip Prešnajder @SAAAMMMMM @hyperzz @Corni @Mathiasw @ChroMatk @sitya @Flying F1NN @LASSE @Bereznay Dani @TheFlyingFinn08 @norfolkblue @G3RRX @Jarno Opmeer @Colis @King-kodiak @allflattious

Reactions: Jarno Opmeer

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I have decided to step down as commentator for this tier. My position will be taken by Austin Knight. Allflattious will be joining Austin

• Informative
  • Friendly
Reactions: Fehler3 and hyperzz

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Driver Update:

I have decided to stop driving in this season due not having the time to practise for both AOR and F1 Esports at the same time, especially considering there is also university going on for me and some other stuff.

This will mean that @Alvaro Carreton will take over the Renault and @ManuelBiancolilla will be our first and only reserve driver.

Don't worry, I will continue to coordinate the season and hopefully will also be present in the race lobby as a spectator to make sure everything runs smoothly. So you still have to listen to my commands and if you have any complaints or just in general anything to say, I am still your main contact person :)

@Fr HaZe @SAAAMMMMM @Filip Prešnajder @hyperzz @Corni @Sonuc T Saltunc @Veloce Jaaames @Mathiasw @sitya @Flying F1NN @LASSE @Bereznay Dani @TheFlyingFinn08 @Foton @ManuelBiancolilla @F.Donoso @Alvaro Carreton @Daniel Shields @G3RRX @Jarno Opmeer @Colis @allflattious @Rytier

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Driver Update (late, sorry for that)

@Veloce Jaaames has retired from the season. And so did Samuel now obviously.

I am aware of the grid situation and we are looking to get this sorted for now and for the future.

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Driver Update:

@Simon2810 has joined the league. Pick your car mate, Red Bull, Haas or Alfa.