PC AOR PC F1 League - Main Thread

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Please note this

So this is the Driver Update:

@Leman , @Mr. Ankka , @Railgone and @i7suis have joined the league.

Guys, please pick your car in the order I wrote here (championship position from F2).

@MartinG1337 @Fr HaZe @Corni @Napadovskiy13 @Filip Prešnajder @Colis @Alvaro Carreton @Bereznay Dani @F.Donoso @hyperzz @Flying F1NN @Mathiasw @sitya @Foton @Jarno Opmeer @ManuelBiancolilla @Simon2810

Reactions: Jarno Opmeer

i7suis

Formula Karter
Aug 25, 2018
i guess the last car is the other mclaren?! #49 or alpha whatever

Last edited:

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
@i7suis sorry for the confusion, I made a mistake there by giving @Mr. Ankka the Haas despite him wanting the McLaren. So yeah you will get the Alfa then.

Reactions: i7suis

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Hey guys, this is a friendly reminder that this week is no race in AOR. :censored: Same goes for next week, the season will continue on 10th November with the German Grand Prix.

I hope you all can enjoy the break and I also hope we can have some kind of a fresh "restart" of the season with a full grid from now on (or at least 18 drivers per race which I think is a fair goal to have).

Also, don't forget to support @Alvaro Carreton :alien:, @Jarno Opmeer :alien:, @Simon2810 :alien:, @Bereznay Dani :alien: and of course most importantly myself (obviously) in the third F1 Esports Pro Series event! :geek:

Have a good time lads!

@Filip Prešnajder @Mathiasw @Corni @Napadovskiy13 @Alvaro Carreton @Leman @sitya @MartinG1337 @hyperzz @Flying F1NN @Jarno Opmeer @Simon2810 @Foton @F.Donoso @Fr HaZe @Railgone @Colis @Mr. Ankka @Bereznay Dani @i7suis @allflattious @Rytier

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@LCR Leopard joins the split, coming over from Xbox split 1. He'll start as a reserve driver.

Please let @Fehler3 know which car number you wish to use and make sure you add him to your Steam friends list in order to get an invite for the race tomorrow.

• Informative
Reactions: Fehler3 and Leman

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Driver Update:

@sitya has been removed from the league due to a 3rd reprimand for uninformed no shows.

@LCR Leopard is promoted to a permanent driver spot, driving the Haas for the rest of the season.

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Driver Update:

@TheFlyingFinn08 joins the league and will be our reserve driver.

NOTE:
This should not encourage anyone to retire at some random point midseason and expect to be allowed back in in future seasons. This is somewhat of a special scenario and especially because of the situation AOR F1 is in at the moment in terms of attendances Salih is very welcome to return.

Reactions: Leman

Leman

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 3, 2018
Sorry for posting it here but last night we had 10 drivers in Our race. I dont want to tell names, people know who am I talking about. This screenshot comes from statistics of F1 split and as you can see some people have plenty of DNS but some have over 50% of no-shows at this point. I know some random situations might have came in and i fully understand that but i think everyone from yesterday race will agree that if you cba to drive as some of you said behind the scenes Just tell it to cordinator to make it possible for other drivers who are willing to drive and its better to have a worse driver who attends races than any driver on the planet who Just does not attend a race. In sign up thread you wrote that you can participate races, now show it.
Thanks

Attachments

• Agree
Reactions: HaiCo

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@Kardanov23 joins the split and starts as a reserve driver.

Please add @Fehler3 to your friendslist on Steam in order to get invited to the races. Good luck!