PC - AOR PC F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F1 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@APeeeX_EU joins the split as a reserve driver

Please add @Fehler3 to your friendslist in Steam in order to get an invite to the races

Reactions: APeeeX_EU

MartinG1337

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 17, 2018
@Fehler3 Im going to leave F1 league racing , I know the consequences of this in AOR and I understand them. I got into iRacing 2 months back and as of right now I dont enjoy driving , dont have motivation and energy driving F1 game.

• What?
Reactions: hyperzz

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@Infamous Clayzz joins the split and starts as a reserve driver.

Please add @Fehler3 to your friendslist in Steam in order to get invited to the races.

This rounds off all mid-season sign ups, so no more people are expected to join.

• Informative
Reactions: Fehler3

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Now that the season is over, a few closing words from me.

You all know this has not been the proudest season on the PC side for AOR to say the least. Especially because of the low attendance rate the season has had its troubles. Myself not always being very fast with results and stuff adds to that, plus of course I myself made the decision to retire from the season when I should have known better already when signing up to the season.

Nevertheless, I think you all agree that @Jarno Opmeer is the deserved champion thanks to his fantastic and consistent performance throughout the entire season. So big congratulations to you Jarno!

The constructors title goes to Renault, driven by @Jarno Opmeer and @Simon2810 . Good job guys! Oh, and actually I have been driving the Renault as well at the start of the season, so technically that makes me also a constructors title winner, right? My first title in AOR, yeha!

Having talked about the low attendance rate, I feel like I have to give a shoutout to @hyperzz and @Filip Prešnajder who managed to attend all 21 races! Great effort also by @Jarno Opmeer and @Foton who only missed one race in total. This is how it is done peepz!

To sum up the wall of shame: There have been 237 penalties in total, received by 35 drivers. The best job did @Jarno Opmeer and @Foton who had an average of 0.15 & 0.20 penalties per race. That is good stuff! The award for the highest average goes to @APeeeX_EU who received 12 penalties in 4 races - 8 in Mexico alone! Granted, that was the race with the most penalties overall (40).

The season had 8 race winners, 8 pole setters and 12 different drivers to set a fastest lap. Congrats to @Leman for the fastest lap award.
18 different drivers stepped onto the podium.

That's it for numbers and talks. Thank you all for being part of the season - some more, some less - and if there is anything that you want me to do different or in general you think there is a better way of running the league, reach out to me or the other cods any time. We are there for you guys.

That is it from me, have a good time and hopefully see you again in season 19!
Your favourite coordinator,
Jan Fehler

@APeeeX_EU @xTheHEaglex @MartinG1337 @SAAAMMMMM @Infamous Clayzz @Simon2810 @Mr. Ankka @Kardanov23 @Fr HaZe @F.Donoso @Leman @LCR Leopard @Speed Bari @ChroMatk @Filip Prešnajder @Corni @Mathiasw @Soron @Michael Romanidis @Colis @Flying F1NN @Bereznay Dani @Napadovskiy13 @Alvaro Carreton @Veloce Jaaames @Sonuc T Saltunc @i7suis @LASSE @hyperzz @sitya @G3RRX @Foton @Jarno Opmeer @Railgone @ManuelBiancolilla @Daniel Shields

• Friendly
Reactions: hyperzz and Leman