F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
AOR PC F10 League - Season 16
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Reactions: Pandacruiser

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
My name is James, a 17 year old from Sweden with a passion for racing. I competed last season in F9 and had decent results, and I'm hoping to continue scoring good points and being competitive in the midfield! I use a Thrustmaster T150.

cata82

Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
I'm Catalin, from Romania. 36 year old IT guy, am using a T300 Alcantara with T3PA pedal set. Not really had any league experience as it is, but i did race a lot of multiplayer races in the iRacing GT3 category. I've been playing the F1 Codies games only from F1 2017, but it caught me, especially as i really enjoy watching the real life F1 championship.
The plan for my first league championship is to just play it safe, don't want to cause any trouble out there but if there's an opportunity to score big i'll give 100% to take it :). That said, my objective is to be in the points at each and every race.

Last edited:

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hi everybody!
My name is Cas, better known online as TheVerenzak. But I will listen to anything from Zak to V. I'm a 19-year old (turning 20 before the first race :D) Dutch guy, currently living in Oulu, Finland!
I have been a part of AOR since F1 2013, and have been a coordinator since S12.
After the great success last season *ahem*, I will continue using my Thrustmaster T150Pro for this season.

I do have quite a bit of experience, mostly on the F1 games. I've never really had any success on any of them, as I'm still waiting on my maiden win. I'm not expecting it to happen this season, but who knows!? Also did a few leagues on Assetto Corsa, but that has kind of fizzled out.
My expectations for this season are pretty much the same as the previous few seasons;
1. Finish every race I start
2. Finish in the points semi-consistently
3. Get at least 1 podium finish (haven't achieved this in 3 seasons, ha!)

Hope to see you all on sunday at the Australian Grand Prix!
Can't wait to get this season underway!

Mali Baćo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Hello to future teammates, rivals and everyone else!

My name is Slobodan and I'm coming from the city of Novi Sad in Serbia. As a 21 year old, I'm not only kicking off my first AOR race this weekend, but also the third year of university. :unsure:

Although this is the first online league I wlll partake, I have experience with every single Codemasters F1 game with a really high interest in F1 starting from 2014. For a few years now, I've been using the good ol' Logitech Driving Force GT wheel. :cool:

I don't risk my life in Turn 1 and actually found myself a bit too slow on Lap 1 in the Eval race. But I usually make it up by being consistent on track whilst trying to save some rubber. Hopefully some great fights will be on throughout this season but I will give nothing less than the best of myself to keep it clean. :)

As for my expectations, I don't know what should I expect other than fair and square racing. Maybe this? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just kidding, I'm having a hard time here waiting for Sunday! See you all on track, guys. :D

Last edited:

defisparta

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm 24 years old T150 user. My name is Ivan and as you can see by my name - I'm from Russia.
I can express my expectations using "famous" drivers from Russia as an example not to follow - I want to be quicker than Sirotkin and don't want to be like "a torpedo" Kvyat in turn 1.

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming season!

Last edited:

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

Well some new faces here indeed, but I am a very old head here raced many many drivers and the list keeps growing, look forward to leaving you all in the dust this season. Only joking..or am I? I have a G29 wheel setup for racing has been that way since my Thrustmaster decided to die on me in S10. My name is Ben, young age of 24 and Welsh, if you really wanted to know all of that.

I have raced in AOR or as it was known back then ARL since Season 5 only missing one season just being too busy for the leagues. That also falls into the place of me being a past Moderator for the league so if you see me alongside you in the track I will do my best to see us through the next corner in one piece! I have won it all apart from one thing in this league and it's the Drivers title which is my aim for this one.

Like I said I am aiming to get that title but nonetheless a good few Sunday's of racing will always be fun if the pace isn't there, so we shall have to wait and see!

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017

Controller player, Swedish. Had a wheel before but don't have room for it anymore.

Raced in AOR S14 in AL2, and a little bit in AL1. Played Project Cars a while back, but not so much.

At least a podium and relatively good average placement in the top 10.

Reactions: Neil Bywater

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Hey guys! Name is Izel. But you can call me Levi. Using the online nick Levingston since 2010 when I first started to play in a NBA 2K league with that nickname. Oh yeah, I'm one of the few Turkish drivers in AOR. Last year I was in F7 and F6 before that. So this means this is my 3rd year in AOR but I have a deep history on F1 games... say since F1 2005 when Liverpool Studios were still creating the official F1 games. I don't have the greatest setup as I'm still pursuing to buy a proper wheel.

Other than that, like I said it's my 3rd season in AOR so I'm not a so called veteran yet. S14 was a getting along season for me. S15 was better yet it was far from ideal. Now I'm planning to make up to the last 2 seasons. I simply don't know what I expect for now. If the pace is there, podiums, maybe a win. We'll see. I can say that I'm mostly a clean driver as I went to the stewards enquiry section twice in 2 seasons (One was because of lagging issues) and the other one was a No Fault for me. Good ol' @TheVerenzak is my teammate for the 3rd consecutive season which is nice. Looking forward to it!

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014

Ranger, 29 Irish and running the DFGT.

I have raced in AOR since Season 6, back when it was ARL. Have had a mild rivalry brewing over the seasons between myself and @Beyond. We have traded blows on many occasions and an outright F1 victor shall hopefully be decided this year.

Honestly, stopping @Beyond winning a title is my main goal this season, my second goal is winning it myself.

• Optimistic

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm Brandon, a 22 year old Canadian (from Toronto) relatively new to league racing. I have been sim racing for about 3 years but mostly offline things. I use a Thrustmaster TX wheel with T3PA pedals and the F1 rim. I am really looking forward to some good, clean racing this season and experiencing some more of the wonderful moments sim racing has to offer. I wish everyone good luck and I'll see you all out on the track.

E4SY

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
Hey guys,
my name is Marius im 20 years old and I am from Germany. I am using a Thrustmaster T150 with normal pedals :(
This is my second AOR season and my goal is it to get on a good level of racing and maybe my first podium.
See you guys on the grid :)

earicx

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

Great to see so many different nationalities, ages and experiences. I'm from Stockholm, Sweden and 28 years old. Been into motorsports all my life, and been playing racing games since I was a kid. I still remember buying my first racing wheel for PC when about 9-10 years old, the wheel itself was a combo which could be turned into a motorcycle bar and flight rudder haha! Plastic piece of crap, and now I'm racing on slightly less crappy plastic (G27).

I've never done sim racing online on a league basis and joined AOR to get some clean, fair, and competitive racing - looking forward to it! I'm not very fast but hope to score points every now and then, and have some fun interacting with you guys of course.

earicx

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2018

Controller player, Swedish. Had a wheel before but don't have room for it anymore.

Raced in AOR S14 in AL2, and a little bit in AL1. Played Project Cars a while back, but not so much.

At least a podium and relatively good average placement in the top 10.
@boxen Fun to see a fellow Swede and now also a Mercedes teammate! Going to be fun to fight for the constructors.

Pandacruiser

Formula Karter
Sep 5, 2018

My name is Sven, I am 18 years old from Germany. I use the T300RS.

I raced in a F1 league in WWRL and OWC. Did Assetto Corsa GT3 in WWRL.

Maybe 1 podium and scoring points every race with no single retirement

Last edited:

Diallo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hello competitors,
my nickname is Diallo. I was born 1981 in Berlin, Germany and this is still my home. I have been married to a marvelous Finnish woman since 2010 and have two kids.

I have been playing Codemasters F1 series since "F1 2009" but most of the time in single player carrier mode till 2016. My current setup is TS-PC Racer with T3PA-PRO ADD-ON.

Since 1990 I'm watching real F1 and since 2016 AOR F1. After having a discussion with my family and ponder if this will fit into our regular life cycle we came to conclusion to give it a try so this is my first F1 AOR league and I'm really happy to be part of this.

My goal is to finish every race without damage and to beat my private lap times.
Happy racing to all of us.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014

My name is Neil (who'd have thought that), oh and I have a G29 wheel set, on a GTOmega stand which I won in an AOR raffle a couple of years back (which was a pleasant surprise)

Mainly AOR F1 leagues since Season 7b, but dabbled in PCars GT3 and rFactor2.

Clean races and great racing

Additional stuff, @TheVerenzak asked me to Host and I've accepted, so please accept my Steam friend request before tonights race ideally before 7:45pm UK.

And I'm sure Zak will say elsewhere, but it's really good to get as many people onto the Discord chat as possible, make hosting an codding much easier for us.

Thanks,

Last edited: