PC - AOR PC F10 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F10 League - Driver Introduction Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

BlackPanthor

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2018
Hey everyone :) BlackPanthor here,
My name is Lode and i live in Belgium. im 18 years old and i started watching formula 1 since i was 3 ( in 2003). i started playing formula 1 on the pc in 2012 and i loved the feeling of it ^^. then years later i bought f1 2016 and i drove there for my first time without assists because i started to do league racing in ORL ( where im still driving in). I drive now with a steering wheel from thrustmaster T150. Im also big fan now of Stoffel Vandoorne, who is doing pretty bad i know…
Anyway, i really hope this season, which will be my first one in AOR ^^. I will drive without assists and Im gonna make sure i will drive as clean as i can and enjoy every little second to drive with you all :)
I also hope for maybe few podiums but im not sure how fast my rivals will be ;)
I wish you all good luck :)

Diallo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2017
I'm posting here because the Round 6 - Moncao Grand Prix [18/11/2018 08:00PM] thread isn't available yet but I want to inform you asap.
Because of a business trip I won't be able to drive the Round 6 on 18th Nov. I will post this in the correct thread as soon as it is available.