Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
AOR PC F10 League - Season 18
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC F10 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @LolFish42
Lobby Host: @MrZOCKson
Backup host(s): @Rgm12345

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @tim_haeusli - [XLR8] Tim / Japo - Swiss - #24
  2. @m.schlumpf - m.schlumpf - German - #17

Ferrari
  1. @MrZOCKson - MrZOCKson - German - #25
  2. @maithyoo - maithyoo - Italian - #22

Red Bull
  1. @djole74 - djole74 - Serbian - #7
  2. @nettur39 - Dutch - #39

Racing Point
  1. @jml - jml - Swedish - #29
  2. Empty

Williams
  1. @Virtually Dark - Virtually Dark - American - #2
  2. Empty

Renault
  1. @dormio - dormio - French - #81
  2. @Rgm12345 - Rgm12345 - British - #15

Toro Rosso
  1. @Pezi - Pezi - Polish - #76

Haas
  1. @Rcfly3r1 - British - #98
  2. @devoutfire3 - British - #72

McLaren
  1. @ZaneFast - ZaneFast - Romanian - #14
  2. @frico241 - Téodule - French - #31

Alfa Romeo
  1. @LolFish42 - LolFish42 - British - #42
  2. Empty
Reserves

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Footyad24

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
Hello everyone and welcome to F10! I’ll be coordinating this split this season, but before we go ahead there’s a small bit of admin to do:
- Add me on Steam here so I can add you to the lobby on race nights.
- We need a designated lobby host. @Footyad24, you seem to have the best internet, could you do this for us? And could @Jorge2091 and @Rgm12345 be prepared to do it if/when @Footyad24 can’t.
- Make sure you’ve followed the instructions here to join the AOR Discord. We‘ll be using the voice chat during the race so we know of any issues.
- Let me know if you’re not going to be here each week in the race thread.

That should be it for now, if you have any questions, let me know. Here’s to a season of clean, fun racing!

@Sabba7h @djole74 @tim_haeusli @MrZOCKson @maithyoo @dormio @Footyad24 @Pezi @LeXOus @Dobai Robert @m.schlumpf @ZaneFast @revive @Virtually Dark @pietrekk @Rgm12345 @Chillblast

Jorge2091

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 31, 2017
at the moment im having trouble with my internet. its strong but it having so unepected shut down. called virgin and all i can do is wait

• Informative
Reactions: LolFish42

Footyad24

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 11, 2015
Hello everyone and welcome to F10! I’ll be coordinating this split this season, but before we go ahead there’s a small bit of admin to do:
- We need a designated lobby host. @Footyad24, you seem to have the best internet, could you do this for us? And could @Jorge2091 and @Rgm12345 be prepared to do it if/when @Footyad24 can’t.
- Make sure you’ve followed the instructions here to join the AOR Discord. We‘ll be using the voice chat during the race so we know of any issues.

That should be it for now, if you have any questions, let me know. Here’s to a season of clean, fun racing!

@Sabba7h @djole74 @tim_haeusli @MrZOCKson @maithyoo @dormio @Footyad24 @Pezi @LeXOus @Dobai Robert @m.schlumpf @ZaneFast @revive @Virtually Dark @pietrekk @Rgm12345 @Chillblast
sure i'll host. Can you save lobby settings on this game? I think you could on 2018.

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
Hi,
Sorry, but I can't go in first race because I'm in a camp and I go home on 12 august. Good lock for everyone!!!
Thanks for letting me know, but can you put it in the race thread from now on.

Rgm12345

Pro Karter
Jul 26, 2019
Reactions: LolFish42

Footyad24

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 11, 2015

i was just thinking it might be good idea to make a steam group with us all in so you don't you have to trawl through your friends list every week to just invite us all. You should be able to find us easier through the group.

I'll set up the group if you want

Last edited:

Sabba7h

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Hi!
Where I can post the protest? I know I do start into the Melboune!
LolFish knew you were not going to make the GP so you have literally nothing to worry about lol. No disciplinary action is being taken against you.