PC - AOR PC F10 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F10 League - Main Thread

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
@revive has been removed from the league and added to the blacklist for 3x uninformed no-shows, leaving his Haas seat empty.

Footyad24

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 11, 2015
Hi guys

I have been giving this decision a few weeks wait but I would like to leave this league.

I just don't enjoy driving in this game. I have no feeling of the car especially on the brakes and on corner entry. I have put tones of practice trying out different setting. I know the game is naturally built with understeer but I feel like the car turns half a decade after committing to a corner. On this game, it seems that you have to run the car soft to deal with the curbs which make the car so lethargic, I feel like I'm driving a bus.

The braking issues I think stem from me running a load cell pedal. The lock-ups are not consistent either I get both front and rear locking and it's a 50/50 chance on which one you'll end up with when you turn up to a corner.

You're all very respectable racers you don't fight in the discord chat, which has been the case in other seasons I have participated in with others, so I applaud you all for that. I majorly apologise to you all as I am the lobby host but I just don't have fun driving these cars on this game.

Hopefully, in the future, this will change and I see you on track in future titles but for now, it's farewell.

Reactions: Rgm12345

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
Confirming @Footyad24 has left the league, leaving his Red Bull seat empty.

@Jorge2091 has been removed from the league and blacklisted due to 3x uninformed no shows, leaving his Racing Point seat empty.

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys, I wanted to tell you that I will be no longer driver of Aor F10. You will need to find someone for my seat in McLaren.
Confirming then that @LeXOus has left the league, leaving his McLaren seat empty.

Dobai Robert

Pro Karter
Jun 15, 2019
I want to retried to this season, because races is in 10 o'clock for me, and I have school after day. Thanks for racing. Good luck, and have fun in continue!!! Thank's for all!!!!

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
I want to retried to this season, because races is in 10 o'clock for me, and I have school after day. Thanks for racing. Good luck, and have fun in continue!!! Thank's for all!!!!
Confirming then that @Dobai Robert has left the league, leaving his Haas seat empty.

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
lolignoremejustbeingameltandpostingthesamecommentagain

pietrekk

Junior Karter
Jun 25, 2019
Hello,
I just want to remind that I want to retire from the league because I have now rFactor 2 league before AOR. I just don't have time to race because the race in rFactor ends after AORs Qualy.

• Informative
Reactions: Borderline

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
When will new people join? We are now 11 in this league
Sign-ups have been open since before Azerbaijan, I think. Just anyone who has joined hasn't been F10 pace - either faster or slower. I'm sure more will join, it'll just take time.

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
Welcome to @jml and @frico241! Could you let me know if you can't race tonight in the race thread here, choose a car and race number here, and add me on Steam here so you can get added to the lobby on race nights.

Also, join the AOR discord here. We use the voice chat during the race to let everyone know if there's an issue with the game, which there often is!

Reactions: Sabba7h

LolFish42

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 23, 2017
Welcome to @nettur39, @Rcfly3r1, and @devoutfire3! Could you let me know if you can't race this week in the race thread here, choose a race number here, and add me on Steam here so you can get added to the lobby on race nights.

Also, follow the rules to join the AOR discord here. We use the voice chat to keep everyone updated during the race if anything goes wrong.