PC - AOR PC F10 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F10 League - Main Thread

LolFish42

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 23, 2017
I'm sad to say this, but I'm leaving AOR with immediate effect.

I don't think it's a surprise I've had issues recently, considering the last race I started was Spain, but my wheel's deteriorating, my internet is the choppiest it has ever been, and I've run out of commitment and time to continue. (Truth be told. I never had the time to join AOR to begin with, but since then, I've now got even less spare time, especially with something that may or may not be happening in 29 days from now). Its got to the point now where thinking about league racing fills me with dread, considering I haven't actually driven the game much since Spain, and that's culminated in this week where I haven't done anything from this weekend's race until this afternoon.

I might be back. I want to be, but that'll be years down the line if it ever happens. Thanks to all of you for an amazing season so far, and good look for the what's yet to come.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I'm sad to say this, but I'm leaving AOR with immediate effect.

I don't think it's a surprise I've had issues recently, considering the last race I started was Spain, but my wheel's deteriorating, my internet is the choppiest it has ever been, and I've run out of commitment and time to continue. (Truth be told. I never had the time to join AOR to begin with, but since then, I've now got even less spare time, especially with something that may or may not be happening in 29 days from now). Its got to the point now where thinking about league racing fills me with dread, considering I haven't actually driven the game much since Spain, and that's culminated in this week where I haven't done anything from this weekend's race until this afternoon.

I might be back. I want to be, but that'll be years down the line if it ever happens. Thanks to all of you for an amazing season so far, and good look for the what's yet to come.
Sad to hear buddy. Hope you'll have fun now that you're not racing with us any longer :(

WIth that said, we are in need of a replacement for the role of coordinator. Does anyone of you guys feel up for the task?

As a coordinator, you would need to do the following to ensure all in this split runs smoothly:

- Invite all drivers into the lobby when a race is about to start
- Post results of the race as soon as they're available. If you can't, it would be ideal you post them within 24 hours
- Forward stewards inquiries in due time when needed
- Report to the league runners about any major stuff in a race (in the form of a small post on the forum)
- Create race threads for the split
- And some other minor stuff

Please contact me when you would like to be a coordinator

Untill we have found a coordinator for this split, I will be your coordinator.

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Sad to hear buddy. Hope you'll have fun now that you're not racing with us any longer :(

WIth that said, we are in need of a replacement for the role of coordinator. Does anyone of you guys feel up for the task?

As a coordinator, you would need to do the following to ensure all in this split runs smoothly:

- Invite all drivers into the lobby when a race is about to start
- Post results of the race as soon as they're available. If you can't, it would be ideal you post them within 24 hours
- Forward stewards inquiries in due time when needed
- Report to the league runners about any major stuff in a race (in the form of a small post on the forum)
- Create race threads for the split
- And some other minor stuff

Please contact me when you would like to be a coordinator

Untill we have found a coordinator for this split, I will be your coordinator.
Any of you guys wish to be a coordinator?

@djole74 @tim_haeusli @MrZOCKson @maithyoo @dormio @Pezi @m.schlumpf @ZaneFast @Virtually Dark @Rgm12345 @frico241 @jml @Rcfly3r1 @devoutfire3 @nettur39

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Everyone* should have receive a friend request on Steam from @Pezi - if not let us know.

*except @devoutfire3 and @Sergi Plaza who he couldn't find. Please add him yourselves.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I added Pezi today as as I said on the Hungarian Race thread I could not attend the race.
Yeah I saw that no worries - just posted that because you needed to add him eventually. :)

nettur39

Formula Karter
Jun 17, 2018
(dunno who even the league coordinator is but o well)

I'd regret to imform everyone that i have to pull out of the league. Lately i'm just getting bombed with everything in my life that i cannot keep up with everyting. its a shame cuz i always injoy racing.

• Informative
Reactions: Pezi

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@nettur39 has retired from the league, leaving an empty car behind.

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@mrstim96 joins the league and takes a seat in a McLaren

Please add @Pezi to your friendslist at Steam in order to get invited to the races

• Informative
Reactions: Pezi and mrstim96

mrstim96

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2018
Won't be able to join tonight most likely as my Internet is being really awkward and it won't let me login to steam for some reason