Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
AOR PC F11 League - Season 18
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC F11 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Hinyaldee
Lobby Host: @Hinyaldee
Backup host(s): @DaPain , @ArrowMax , @Karzolia

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @VictorWasa - VictorWasa - Danemark - #19
  2. @H_pro1 - H_Pro1 - Finland - #90

Ferrari
  1. @CeruleaX - Mexican - #28
  2. @Ronnin1978 - Ronnin1978 - Romania - #31

Red Bull

Racing Point
  1. @eyjafjallajökull - eyjafjallajökull - Germany - #?

Williams
  1. @Karzolia - Karzolia - England - #?
  2. @K4RZOLIA - K4rzolia - England - #2

Renault
  1. @HulkBobby - HulkBobby - Hungary - #59

Toro Rosso
  1. @Illicit - illicit - Canada - #92

Haas
  1. @leenvollaard - leenvollaard - Dutch - #15
  2. @Strike - StrikeIce - France - #42

McLaren
  1. @loafcorn - loafcorn - Switzerland - #21
  2. @Hinyaldee - Hinyaldee - France - #70

Alfa Romeo
  1. @Maniek - Maniek - Poland - #30
Reserves

Last edited by a moderator:

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
I'm not a new driver, yet I am listed as one in the car selection page. I raced last year in the Americas league.

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I'm not a new driver, yet I am listed as one in the car selection page. I raced last year in the Americas league.
That's because you were in an American league, not a PC "main" league if I'm not mistaken

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Welcome to all of you guys. I'll be your coordinator for the entirety of the 18th season of AOR on PC. Feel free to ask me anything regarding the management of the tier and so on. But first and foremost, make sure that you all add me on Steam as I'll also most likely be the main Host ;)
@VictorWasa @Uncle Nobhead @Skiller Seb#13 @Ronnin1978 @loafcorn @Hinyaldee @Kane Jr @leenvollaard @Maniek @Karzolia @K4RZOLIA @DaPain @HulkBobby @H_pro1 @ArrowMax @Illicit @eyjafjallajökull @xype @Zenyatt @Strike

loafcorn

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 29, 2018
Thanks for welcoming us, there's a couple of names I remember from previous seasons and I hope we'll have a good time!

Reactions: VictorWasa

leenvollaard

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2019
Thanks for welcoming me! I have only one question, Why am I in the F11? I did compete in the F9 last season and fought for points....

loafcorn

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 29, 2018
Thanks for welcoming me! I have only one question, Why am I in the F11? I did compete in the F9 last season and fought for points....
Last season was a short season with much fewer entrants. We have (if memory serves me right) about 3-4 more splits this season. Hinyaldee and I were both in the same split as you and all of us were fighting for points, even often for podiums.
Additionally, it's a new game, the pace of quite some people is different. The ranks are also based on your TT times and your evaluation race.

leenvollaard

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2019
Last season was a short season with much fewer entrants. We have (if memory serves me right) about 3-4 more splits this season. Hinyaldee and I were both in the same split as you and all of us were fighting for points, even often for podiums.
Additionally, it's a new game, the pace of quite some people is different. The ranks are also based on your TT times and your evaluation race.
Ok, understood. My evaluation race was bad anyway, as Bahrain is my worst track. I was hoping for any track but Bahrain xD.
See ya on the grid!

Reactions: loafcorn

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
That's because you were in an American league, not a PC "main" league if I'm not mistaken
I get that, but surely I should have higher priority than the people who are returning but didn't race last season?

ArrowMax

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for the welcome! It's nice to see some people I raced against in season 15 and 16.
Let's enjoy some fair racing on Sunday (y)

Reactions: VictorWasa

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
There is even more splits that last season. We're up to 13 this time ;) I was in F9 last season aswell

Kane Jr

S18 AOR PC America F2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
Hi, all. I am happy to see the familiar names here again I've raced with in past seasons. Welcome to the new drivers. Please remember to race clean, don't disconnect during races, don't press the "start race" button before races as it is the coordinator's duty and to most importantly have fun!

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Hi, all. I am happy to see the familiar names here again I've raced with in past seasons. Welcome to the new drivers. Please remember to race clean, don't disconnect during races, don't press the "start race" button before races as it is the coordinator's duty and to most importantly have fun!
You stole my pre first race speech !

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I have a question, can you show our table when it comes to Tt. Probably me and other colleagues are curious how tight it is with us.
@Hinyaldee
TT are used to place drivers. We do not release them afterwards. We never did and I doubt we will ;)