PC - AOR PC F11 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F11 League - Main Thread

HulkBobby

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 25, 2018
Hi guys! I have a problem with my game that I realised on the last Sunday. I had big laggs and stuttering when I raced with you. Have somebody got the same problem and what is the solution?
Thanks

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Hi guys! I have a problem with my game that I realised on the last Sunday. I had big laggs and stuttering when I raced with you. Have somebody got the same problem and what is the solution?
Thanks
Do you encounter the same issue when racing under different circumstances in multiplayer ? Have you tried racing in social races to see whether the same issue occurs ?

HulkBobby

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 25, 2018
Do you encounter the same issue when racing under different circumstances in multiplayer ? Have you tried racing in social races to see whether the same issue occurs ?
Yes but before I didnt notice it. I will race tomorrow and lets see what happen.

Reactions: Hinyaldee

DaPain

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 15, 2018
Thanks
Same issue, only happens here. Fine in every other lobby

HulkBobby

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 25, 2018
Same issue, only happens here. Fine in every other lobby
I had in offline modes and the Sunday's race. I switched the fps to 60 and now in offline it didnt do that. I wonder what will be tomorrow.

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
Worked good for me and I'm over in Canada. Are your NAT types set to open?

HulkBobby

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 25, 2018
Worked good for me and I'm over in Canada. Are your NAT types set to open?
I am sure its not the internet connection or something with that. This is my game or pc. I read some articles about it and lots of people have the same problem and there are some who found the solution and some who not. I just thought here is anybody who has the same problem and who can help me. I will try another setting tomorrow for the race at night and I hope thats will be much better than now.

HulkBobby

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 25, 2018
Hey @DaPain and @Hinyaldee ! I found the solution on Friday! Mate, you have to go on Steam to the settings menu and turn off the steam overlay. That s option is in IN GAME. After that you gonna play with dx 12 and it s running perfectly. You will not have any laggs or something just once in a race at least.
I hope it will works for you also!

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Driver Update

- @Uncle Nobhead was removed from the league due to repeated absence
- @Kane Jr was removed from the league due to repeated absence
- @xype decided to leave the league

That means there are 2 Red Bull, 1 Racing Point and 1 Toro Rosso seat available currently

@BosslyGaming

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
Someone join me in Toro Rosso and we'll take a run at the WCC together. Also, break week coincides nicely with Fifa 20 release. Anyone else playing on PC?

Reactions: HulkBobby

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016