PC - AOR PC F11 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F11 League - Main Thread

ArrowMax

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2018
@Hinyaldee
I am sorry having to tell you this, but I went into surgery today for a (re-)ruptured meniscus in my right knee.
Seeing how I will have to walk with crutches for the foreseeable future and that I cannot apply pressure with my right foot, I will have to skip the races up to and including the russian GP.
Hopefully I will be able to return after new years.

• Sad
Reactions: Hinyaldee

HulkBobby

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 25, 2018
@Hinyaldee
I am sorry having to tell you this, but I went into surgery today for a (re-)ruptured meniscus in my right knee.
Seeing how I will have to walk with crutches for the foreseeable future and that I cannot apply pressure with my right foot, I will have to skip the races up to and including the russian GP.
Get well soon mate!

Reactions: ArrowMax

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
@Hinyaldee
Whatever happens, health always comes first. Goo luck and I wish you a swift healing !

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
Does anyone else play in cockpit cam? Just discovered an error with several of the FoV calculators which may have told you to set your FoV incorrectly. Basically, when the calculators were created, the initial horizontal FoV at 0 on the slide bar is set at 77. For every click (or 0.05) the horizontal FoV would adjust by 2. In F1 2019, Codemasters changed how it works. Now, every click on the slider equals 1 adjustment to the initial FoV of 77. So for myself, I'll be adjusting my FoV from -0.4 to -0.75. Just thought I'd give you all a heads up as FoV is one of the most important settings to get right.

Reactions: Karzolia

loafcorn

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone else play in cockpit cam? Just discovered an error with several of the FoV calculators which may have told you to set your FoV incorrectly. Basically, when the calculators were created, the initial horizontal FoV at 0 on the slide bar is set at 77. For every click (or 0.05) the horizontal FoV would adjust by 2. In F1 2019, Codemasters changed how it works. Now, every click on the slider equals 1 adjustment to the initial FoV of 77. So for myself, I'll be adjusting my FoV from -0.4 to -0.75. Just thought I'd give you all a heads up as FoV is one of the most important settings to get right.
Thanks for the heads-up! Will try it my next time I get a chance to play.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@CeruleaX joins the split and takes a spot as a main driver at Ferrari.

Please make sure you add @Hinyaldee to your friendslist on Steam in order to get invited to the races.

Reactions: Hinyaldee