PC AOR PC F11 League - Main Thread

HiggsBoson97

Pro Karter
Hope i get a Racing Point team mate soon, so Tim @HiggsBoson97 i hope you like and choose pink :)
Oh, earlier I was asked on Steam which car I wanted and I said Renault, but I didn't see this message until much later. I'll be your teammate if the seat is still open. Is it too late to change my mind and go Pink? You should know that I'm usually not very competitive. I'm trying, but I'm still learning how to find pace on this game.

cata82

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oh, earlier I was asked on Steam which car I wanted and I said Renault, but I didn't see this message until much later. I'll be your teammate if the seat is still open. Is it too late to change my mind and go Pink? You should know that I'm usually not very competitive. I'm trying, but I'm still learning how to find pace on this game.
Not to worry mate and thank you, but i feel that at this point it wouldn't be fair towards @Night Puppet to change as you already made a decision, so let's go forward like this. He does write some awesome reports, @Night Puppet , indeed! :)

Btw, about competitiveness, my view is that i am here to have some good old fun and don't care about constructors or who's winning. It is just a game and the most important end result i am searching for is: all smiles :)

Last edited:

HiggsBoson97

Pro Karter
Not to worry mate and thank you, but i feel that at this point it wouldn't be fair towards @Night Puppet to change as you already made a decision, so let's go forward like this. He does write some awesome reports, @Night Puppet , indeed! :)

Btw, about competitiveness, my view is that i am here to have some good old fun and don't care about constructors or who's winning. It is just a game and the most important end result i am searching for is: all smiles :)
Absolutely. Renault it is... All good. lol

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Driver update:

@Cheero and @J0_lly will join this league as reserve drivers. @Hinyaldee and @sjhk93 are the coordinators of this league. Please add them on Steam.
They will be able to answer any question(s) you may have.

Good luck!

HaiCo

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Driver update:
@HoneybadgerF1 will join this league as a reserve driver.
Please add @Hinyaldee and @sjhk93 on Steam. They will be your coordinators for this season. They will also be able to answer any questions you may have.

Good luck here!

HaiCo

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Driver update:
@NedoV and @Colyente will join this league as reserve drivers.
Please add @Hinyaldee and @sjhk93 on Steam. They will be your coordinators for this season. They will also be able to answer any questions you may have.

Good luck here!