PC AOR PC F12 League - Driver Introduction Thread

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
AOR PC F12 League - Season 16
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Reactions: MisterJasper

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
hi guys! im jordy, 22 years old, living in holland.
my previous experience in league racing is 1 season on AOR and another season before that with a different league.
this season i hope to be competitive and racing for points. not expecting any mayor podium finishes to be honest, but well see haha. see you guys out on track this sunday!

oh and eeh, im looking for a teammate that can train an evening or two in the week. I wont be using a mic to communicate probably, except for tuesday and friday night (i dont live alone). let me know if someone is willing to team up!

MajorGroove

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 24, 2018
Hey guys! I'm Major aka Lukas and I'm a newbie from Austria. I have raced a few races in a ps4 league before but switched to PC and a wheel now. So this is kind of my first real season. This season I just want to be consistent and finally have some clean races as opposed to the nightmare that online in this game is. Looking forward to sunday!

Chris56

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 22, 2018
bwoah, gimme that champagne.

Chris btw. You can see that I believe. Hopefully, we will have some clean racing. Please, good teammate <3
If somebody is up for chat or practice , I am gonna be happy to make you company ^^

mtw1man

S16 AOR PC F12 Champion
Oct 12, 2016
Hay my peeps

i'm mike from the UK - Age 23
Hopefully i can push my teammate to be faster then me (y)(y)

also i am up to practice/train if you are up to it.

MisterJasper

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Heeeey,
I am Jasper and I am from the Netherlands, 18 years old. This is my first experience in a league race, and really looking forward to every sunday.
I use a controller, and I always try to race as clean as possible. Even tough my safety rank is D on ranked. I am in my first year of my IT studies in Haarlem, so sometimes I am really busy.

For this season I am aiming for consistensy and maybe some top 10 finishes.
I can practice on mondays and fridays in the evening (for team mate or just some practice races). My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MisterJasper/

good luck boys

Last edited:

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
ARL / AOR veteran I suppose now I have been here since the beginning of AOR I don't race every season as I like to have a break away from it in the summer. I'm 37 from Wales and I'm hoping to have fun, be competitive and have CLEAN races. I am a fair racer and I expect to be raced against fairly. I will give advice to drivers based on what I have seen even if it is not request or wanted. You have been warned! ;):D:p

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi, my name is Julian, I'm 18 and I'm from Poland. You may know me more under my nickname Julio Massa, as I've spent last season in commentary box in PC F2, but somehow I decided to give it a go in a driver's seat and here I am, all the way down in PC F12 :ROFLMAO: I use Thrustmaster TMX Pro racing wheel when I race.
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
My previous driving experiences are almost none, I've raced in some small leagues, but quickly jumped into commentary job and as I've said earlier, I spent there good time in PC F2 last year.
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

I don't really expect anything, if I eliminate mistakes I may be in the fight for the podiums and championships, but to finish first, first you have to finish as they say. And so far, I've spent a huge part of my evaluation race facing wrong directions after being pluoghed by someone are by spinning on a lethal kerb at the exit of middle sector chicane in Bahrain. Well, either way guys, good luck this season and I hope to have good time with you

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
Hi all, I'm Tim from The Netherlands, 26 years old. Like some others, I also use a (xbox 360) controller.

Long time ago I played Grand Prix 2, only to start playing again in F1 2016. After a while in that I joined a PRL season, turning all assists of starting F1 2017. Joined AOR's 15th season in F9, ending up 3rd place, 11 points behind thomasooo!

I find it very hard to judge where I'll end up this season, as I don't know most of you guys and my old racing buddies have been improving while I feel like I've stayed around the same. The ERS has definitely made it harder to race with a controller though! I'll just say my main goal is to this time end ahead of thomas, and we'll see after the first race whats possible :)

Ryderpx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2018
Hi all,

My name is Jochem and i'm from the Netherlands, age 25. I have done a little league racing with a different league in the past. I currently use my old friend the Logitech G27. It's showing some heating issues after long race sessions so i might as well upgrade it soon :p. If you guys have any advice on what to get feel free to let me know:).

I don't expect to go for podiums or wins, i am here to enjoy myself and race clean. If you are looking for someone to train / practice just contact me on steam (Ryderpx) and we'll have a go.

See you on track!

Sam.Sambo

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2018
hi, my names sam. im english and 21 years old. I use a thrustmaster tmx wheel.
Last season i raced in f1xl which is an xbox league and i won the f4 championship which is the lowest division for that league. Decided to move over to pc just because the game was cheaper and i prefer to use my pc.

I have no idea yet what im expecting as im not sure of other peoples pace. I like to think a podium this season would be good with some luck and we will go from there.

thomasooo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 31, 2018
Hey Guys

Second Season in AOR, Last Season i got 2nd Place in drivers and constructors championship. Especially the constructors was annoying since we were only 4 points away. I am really looking forward to the battles with @Kippetje!

Lets just keep it clean and have fun!

• Winner
Reactions: Kippetje

PR | Summer

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Hello, im Dominik, 22 yo german. I come from iRacing where i raced multiple open and private leagues. Hope to claim a place in the top 5, we shall see.

NuunuMarkus

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 28, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Nuunu... or Markus. I live in Denmark, 17 years old, very enterested in nothing else than racing and sim racing.

I use a G29 put on an F1GT Cockpit, with a VR headset for a bit of extra fun. I play Pcars2, F1 2018, rFactor 2, grid Autosport and Iracing (some more than others)

I have never raced in F1 2018 league, but I Race in the AOR Endurance league in Pcars 2. I have qualifying coming up for the Danish Iracing Championship, and race in 3 private leagues with friends and AI’s

I’m looking forward to having good battles, awesome races, a lot of fun, maybe a little podium and maybe also a little win. See you on the track Sunday:)

WetschEsVetteli

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
Hello everyone
I'm WetschesVetteli or rather CallMeMagic (Steam IGN), 23 years old and from Switzerland.
With my swiss comrade @thomasooo we achieved second place in season 15, while i got 4th. With our swiss team Sauber we try to get the crown this season to make our ancestors proud :D

I had some great battles with @thomasooo @Kippetje and @Jordy van Oosten last season, so I'm really pumped for sunday and hope it will be as exiting as last season!

See you on the track!

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Hello everyone
I'm WetschesVetteli or rather CallMeMagic (Steam IGN), 23 years old and from Switzerland.
With my swiss comrade @thomasooo we achieved second place in season 15, while i got 4th. With our swiss team Sauber we try to get the crown this season to make our ancestors proud :D

I had some great battles with @thomasooo @Kippetje and @Jordy van Oosten last season, so I'm really pumped for sunday and hope it will be as exiting as last season!

See you on the track!
hope we can battle again!.... if i can stay in the races this time haha

Menete

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 28, 2017
That`s lucky for you, i wish i was with you guys in the same league, bad luck i`m not!

Hello everyone

See you on the track!

frico241

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Hello Everyone !
I am Téo (aka Frico241 or Téodule on steam), I am 21 from Toulouse, France. I play on a Xbox One Controller.
I am what we can call a newbie, I haven't played F1 games since F1 2013. For the first time in my life I have a pretty decent PC and can play to recent games, F1 2018 being one of them. I really enjoy the game and wanted to join Aor in research of a challenge.
I signed in AOR in late spetember and joined the F13 league, it did go well for me as I finished P1 and P2 in China and Baku my first 2 races even though I started 14th both times.
I reveived a private message saying I could be promoted and now Here I am !
I am looking forward to racing with you guys, I won't lie, I can be pretty sloppy at times but I try not to hinder anyone's races.

See you soon on track and Forza Ferrari !

Reactions: MisterJasper

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Hello Everyone !
I am Téo (aka Frico241 or Téodule on steam), I am 21 from Toulouse, France. I play on a Xbox One Controller.
I am what we can call a newbie, I haven't played F1 games since F1 2013. For the first time in my life I have a pretty decent PC and can play to recent games, F1 2018 being one of them. I really enjoy the game and wanted to join Aor in research of a challenge.
I signed in AOR in late spetember and joined the F13 league, it did go well for me as I finished P1 and P2 in China and Baku my first 2 races even though I started 14th both times.
I reveived a private message saying I could be promoted and now Here I am !
I am looking forward to racing with you guys, I won't lie, I can be pretty sloppy at times but I try not to hinder anyone's races.

See you soon on track and Forza Ferrari !
Welcome to the F12 family @frico241

Silleellie

Pro Karter
Oct 10, 2018
SInce I'm now a full time driver, it's time to indroduce myself properly!
I'm Antonio and I'm 20 from Italy,
I've played f1 2012, f1 2013 and f1 2014 previously but it's only a year I've been following F1 properly. Back then I played them as generic racing games, but now that I follow F1 are much more interesting and exciting!

Hope we get along (I'm sure of it) and yeah, that's it :D