Jordy van Oosten

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 12, 2016
lobby is open, practice session at the moment. qually in 45 mins

Ryderpx

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 18, 2018
Hi all,

Hope you guys have had a great time the last 2 weeks.

What has been your favorite/best race of the season?
Monaco, being that close to the walls for a long period of time and winning the GP felt amazing. Also great result from my teammate @MajorGroove for finishing P2.

What has been your least favorite/worst race of the season?
Silverstone, as i got taken out in the first corner.

Any thoughts on the level of racing and competition in this league?
Ok, although i would like to see more respect on track with car placement and overtaking aggression.

Have your pre-season expectations been fulfilled so far?
Definitely, i didn't expect to fight for the championship to be honest.

What are your hopes/expectations for the rest of the season?
Being consistent and making sure i grab points each race :)

On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate your first half of the season?
8 out of 10, i could have easily avoided a lot of mistakes myself (DNF at Baku).

Any other thoughts, opinions or suggestions?
Would like to emphasize on track aggression, but overall a great season.

See you guys on track!

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Chris56 has been moved down to a reserve driver spot due to lack of time currently.

- @Tempyy has joined the F12 League following a promotion from F13 and will fill the seat in the Haas!

(@Julio Massa 5522)

HulkBobby

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 25, 2018
Hi guys! I am out for 3 race weekends. I can go to the next one but even I am not sure about it. Please dont kick me out!

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, you could've told us that you weren't going to race last weekend though. A reprimand for that will come. For other absences, no problem, just let me know which races will you miss

Reactions: HulkBobby

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Silleellie has been removed from the league & blacklisted due to 3x uninformed no-shows.

- @CHERNOSHTANOV therefore has been promoted from a reserve to take the main driver spot in the Ferrari.

(@Julio Massa 5522)

HulkBobby

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 25, 2018
I cant again. Very sorry but my marks arent that they can be. Sorry!

HulkBobby

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 25, 2018
So guys! Sorry about I cant race. I want but because of my marks in the school I cant. Please @Julio Massa 5522 dont put me to the black list but please write me to the unraceable people list for every race. I hope i will can return soon. Be careful on the track guys!:)
HulkBobby

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
So guys! Sorry about I cant race. I want but because of my marks in the school I cant. Please @Julio Massa 5522 dont put me to the black list but please write me to the unraceable people list for every race. I hope i will can return soon. Be careful on the track guys!:)
HulkBobby
Maybe just let me know about your absence before every race, just to make sure everything is clear, ok?

Bronztard

Formula Karter
Dec 9, 2018
I’m not there for the race as well! I’m not able to be home, because I’m fixing my car today.

HulkBobby

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 25, 2018
I AM BACK! I was doing some practice today but I couldnt keep my car on the track.:ROFLMAO: I hope tomorrow I will can. See you soon guys!

Bronztard

Formula Karter
Dec 9, 2018
Fun race !
Started from the back, because i got a quali ban.
Got spon at lap 3 and fought my way back to the pack, tryed to undercut @TubSticks but got behind him slightly.
Im sorry to @TubSticks for that dive bomb, i was faster than you at this point and i saw you braked way earlier than me at this corner.
Wanted to give it back to you at the end of the race :D

Over all:
Fun race with points xd

TubSticks

Pro Karter
Nov 9, 2018
Fun race !
Started from the back, because i got a quali ban.
Got spon at lap 3 and fought my way back to the pack, tryed to undercut @TubSticks but got behind him slightly.
Im sorry to @TubSticks for that dive bomb, i was faster than you at this point and i saw you braked way earlier than me at this corner.
Wanted to give it back to you at the end of the race :D

Over all:
Fun race with points xd
I was considering to make an inquiry about the incident, but because you wanted to give me the position back at the end of the race its fine. I really appreciated that, but because of the yellow flag situation in that section I had to give the position back to you according to the game. However, because of your time penalty I would get the position anyway.

After all this, I can only say it was a great race and I like to race with you. Although, it can be quite tricky in the rain.

Bronztard

Formula Karter
Dec 9, 2018
I was considering to make an inquiry about the incident, but because you wanted to give me the position back at the end of the race its fine. I really appreciated that, but because of the yellow flag situation in that section I had to give the position back to you according to the game. However, because of your time penalty I would get the position anyway.

After all this, I can only say it was a great race and I like to race with you. Although, it can be quite tricky in the rain.
i feel you, its tilting if your faster but cant really overtake him :D

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @nyezx has been removed from the league & blacklisted due to 3x uninformed no-shows.

(@Julio Massa 5522)

HulkBobby

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 25, 2018
I am just saying that I didnt report nobody in the season, because I dont want that he get a penalty! But you guys you are..... I cant say any words for you! Thank you! Thanks! ****

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I am just saying that I didnt report nobody in the season, because I dont want that he get a penalty! But you guys you are..... I cant say any words for you! Thank you! Thanks! ****
You report people who have incidents that are worthy of a reprimand. It was not personal however you didn't ever seem to realise you were in the wrong and therefore you didn't learn. Don't blame others for your issues