PC - AOR PC F12 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F12 League - Main Thread

Bronztard

Formula Karter
Dec 9, 2018
Well, quiting this league.
Thank you guys for some nice races but those stewards are just terrible af, switching to another league.
special thanks to @acerees & @Julio Massa 5522 for their effort.

if you are interested what i am talking about.

Jordy van Oosten

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Thank you guys for some nice races but those stewards are just terrible af, switching to another league.

but you steer to the left... how is that not on purpose?

Bronztard

Formula Karter
Dec 9, 2018
but you steer to the left... how is that not on purpose?

I got you, I could've avoided it, but after i lost my front wing T1L1 and stretched my SS until lap 18, to get a my frontwing chopped off by Maithyoo trying to defend with poor driving and beeing rekless about the other, i was just tilted and depressed and took my hands of my steeringwheel and pushed myself away from the wheel. (can also be seen at throttle and brake, which i didn't use when i crashed)
It is kinda deserved, that i get a penalty for not avoiding the wall, even the stewards could use their brains.
But WHAT IS ABOUT MAITHYOO?

His entire lap forced me to back off heavily, hes returning multiple times unsafe to the track after going wide, defending P10 like its P1 against a car with 6-7 laps fresher tires.
When we touched he went wide on purpose trying to crash me out. He should've get at least a race ban for that. Or a penatly at all, but this is just a bad joke at all.

Reactions: SnoxE

Jordy van Oosten

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 12, 2016
I got you, I could've avoided it, but after i lost my front wing T1L1 and stretched my SS until lap 18, to get a my frontwing chopped off by Maithyoo trying to defend with poor driving and beeing rekless about the other, i was just tilted and depressed and took my hands of my steeringwheel and pushed myself away from the wheel. (can also be seen at throttle and brake, which i didn't use when i crashed)
It is kinda deserved, that i get a penalty for not avoiding the wall, even the stewards could use their brains.
But WHAT IS ABOUT MAITHYOO?

His entire lap forced me to back off heavily, hes returning multiple times unsafe to the track after going wide, defending P10 like its P1 against a car with 6-7 laps fresher tires.
When we touched he went wide on purpose trying to crash me out. He should've get at least a race ban for that. Or a penatly at all, but this is just a bad joke at all.
well cant disagree on tha fact that its annoying when someone is defending when there is nothing to defend. but its still racing, and considering that every second he can keep you behind him, makes it easier to come back at you after a pitstop for fresh tyres for him... dunno if this was the case but it might be

BosslyGaming

Moderator & XB1 F1 League Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I am just saying that I didnt report nobody in the season, because I dont want that he get a penalty! But you guys you are..... I cant say any words for you! Thank you! Thanks! ****
Watch the language you are using. Everyone is fully entitled to use the stewards panel, just because you don't choose to doesn't mean they can't.

Keep the abuse away from AOR.

HulkBobby

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 25, 2018

OMG mate! OMG! This is ridicolous! What the ......??? I was looking the decision from the "stewards" and what the ****??? Your choice was acceptable!

MisterJasper

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Watch the language you are using. Everyone is fully entitled to use the stewards panel, just because you don't choose to doesn't mean they can't.

Keep the abuse away from AOR.
OMG mate! OMG! This is ridicolous! What the ......??? I was looking the decision from the "stewards" and what the ****??? Your choice was acceptable!
???

Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

Jordy van Oosten

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 12, 2016
if it is really so difficult to watch your language, don't you think it is better to just stop posting stuff? were all here for the fun, there is nothing to win. keep that in mind. tensions can rise but lets try to pretend were all adults here okay?

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
So, I think I have to say to everybody a very big sorry! I was thinking about my problem, and I decided that I will try to be not agressive than now. I would like to race in this league in the next season, so I had to write it down. Sorry! @Head Steward @Julio Massa 5522 and everybody!
No problem mate, no harsh feelings on my side, just watch your aggression on the track, since you're a very quick, but hot-headed driver

Reactions: HulkBobby

Tempyy

Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys, I will cut it short. I will retire from this league. Nothing personal, there's just 2 factors that lead me to this decision. The first one is, that I enjoy other sims way more than F1 right now. The second one is, that I am focussing on a competition in another game right now, where the races are shortly prior to the AOR Races, which leaves me with no time to practise whatsoever. I wish you all the best for the rest of the season, and maybe we will race again in the future, who knows :).

Ryderpx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2018
@Julio Massa 5522 Question that has been bothering me. What happens after the season is over? Will every tier be divided again based on performance? How does this process work? Sorry if this is written somewere already i just haven't found it.

Thanks.

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
I can't tell you exactly what is happening. But yeah, we're having the next season, it'll probably start sooner than later and as far as I can tell, the drivers who raced in this season have a very easy sign up process, way easier that in S16, since we have plenty of data about their performances. But of course we'll welcome new guys, so it's not that easy as it could be with only having drivers who raced in S16

Reactions: HulkBobby

Jordy van Oosten

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 12, 2016
I can't tell you exactly what is happening. But yeah, we're having the next season, it'll probably start sooner than later and as far as I can tell, the drivers who raced in this season have a very easy sign up process, way easier that in S16, since we have plenty of data about their performances. But of course we'll welcome new guys, so it's not that easy as it could be with only having drivers who raced in S16
and since there isnt as much time left before the release of f1 2019 the season will be a bit shorter than this one.

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Wow, guys, what a season it's been. A tough one, a long one. In Formula 1 there are highs and lows. I can tell you, that most of my season has been one of those lows, problems with my computer, with my mental preparation which lead to 16 DNFs. But at the same time I loved every single minute spent with you guys. Managing this split, making sure everything runs perfect and watching you battle has made me proud, even though most of the time I was watching all of this from the spectator mode. Now, we all know that we probably wil end up in different tiers next season, but I still hope to see you next year, either or the track, or maybe from the commentary box if I somehow go back there.
Now, special shoutout to @mtw1man our champion, Mr. Consistent this season; @Ryderpx the runner-up, guy with the most wins this season, the man who was unlucky at times (I'll never forget my clumsy start at Silverstone, that made you spin). @thomasooo the man who finished multiple times on the podium, but somehow never won. @MajorGroove for a strong season that saw him take 3 podiums, including the unprobable one in Monaco, which all helped Toro Rosso to take the Constructors' Championship. @NuunuMarkus for being our host for most of the season, @Jordy van Oosten for hosting races at the beggining of the season and @MisterJasper for hosting the races at the end of the season. @acerees for helping me and being the second coordinator when I couldn't make the race or when my computer decided to take a break. @frico241 for being the best Ferrari driver, @CHERNOSHTANOV for having a really strong back end of the season. @SnoxE for being the better of the two Poles and for all those Pole Position laps, that were just jaw-dropping (I mean really, at some point of this season, the term "Pole Position" could have been understood in a very different way). Finally to @maithyoo @defy @Lien Aitken @PR | Summer @Sam.Sambo @Shingo6 @Kippetje @HulkBobby @Chris56 @WetschEsVetteli @Salkr @Hz3rd @Silleellie @TubSticks @nyezx @Bronztard @Tempyy for being a part of it. Some of you may never read this, but I'll still be thankful for that season. Guys, enjoy the off-season and I'm hoping to see you back next season

SnoxE

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 3, 2018
Wow, it's been one hell of a season there is no doubt about that. First of all, I would really like to thank all of you who I had a privilege to compete with (at the same time am sorry for some of the accidents that I caused, but I hope you will forgive me due to this being my rookie season in league racing). I also have to admit that I've had a bunch of really close battles out on track and enjoyed every single one of them. Simultaneously I really could have been much more consistent and calm during the races but I didn't manage to harness my nerves, and it was how it was. Even during the last race my heart was literally pounding and the sight of @mtw1man closing the gap made it even worse. On lap 20-something I smashed my front wing into the barriers of the Start/Finish straight and that led to my losing the lead, having to drive a whole lap without the front wing and therefore having to pit for a new one losing about 60 secs in the process (for all of you wondering 'what the heck has this guy done'). Despite all that I really enjoyed the pursuit after @MisterJasper and @Julio Massa 5522 and the battle on those final laps of the season. I will definitely miss you all guys, but hopefully we will meet again some time in the future. I will also miss my fellow Pole @Julio Massa 5522 with whom I exchanged a lot of words throughout the season and by the way, I just wanted to say thank you and that I really appreciate your words in the seasons' summary post, you can't imagine how big grin came onto my face as I was reading it. Very looking forward to next season of AOR F1 and hoping for even closer battles in S17. I can also assure you all that I will come back stronger and reset as 'SnoxE 2.0' ( hehe a little meme for ya ;) ).

P.S.
Sorry to mention only a few people but this comment would really need to be a lot longer if I wanted to include all of you.
Peace

MisterJasper

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Didnt regret signing up for this any second. Had some doubts at the start, but did it anyway. This league pushed me to practice every week and get better. It even made me buy a wheel 2 weeks ago. That means I will use it for the next season. As of now I am 1 to even 2 seconds slower then my fastest laps on controller. I hope I can improve and get to the same level I am now.

I ended with 95 points, but I know I can do so much better. I want to thank all of you for this amazing (first) season, and hopefully more to come.