PC - AOR PC F12 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F12 League - Main Thread

HulkBobby

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 25, 2018
Guys! I hope the race will be exciting for everyone! Good luck!

nyezx

Junior Karter
Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the lovely welcome,
im hyped to be racing in this tier :) I hope we can have some good battles on track guys !

HulkBobby

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 25, 2018
Hi guys! There is a chance that I will organise a practice with 30m practice short qualifying and an 50% race on Saturday 7pm. Just for this league.
Send a message for me if you want to join.:)

Ryderpx

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 18, 2018
Hi guys! There is a chance that I will organise a practice with 30m practice short qualifying and an 50% race on Saturday 7pm. Just for this league.
Send a message for me if you want to join.:)
I would love to join but i'm not 100% i can make it. Did you already add me on steam?

Salkr

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 12, 2018
okey I think I´ll take a break from this leauge lost connection i france aswell as in austria and cant find a solution to the problem. I think someone else could have more fun in my position. and there for I´ll take a break and see if I can come back a reserve driver later on this season if I fix the hassle.

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Ok, remember to tell make sure Fisi knows about it, I may count all your no-shows as informed until you'll be officially demoted or retired from the league. I hope you can fix the issue with the internet though, so you can come back ASAP