1 - @nyezx

1 - @acerees

Most DNFs:
16 - @Julio Massa 5522

Last edited:

MisterJasper

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone know who Naoki was? He was lapped like 2 times even by me. And I am pretty sure he is not in our league. So somebody must have invited him...

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Yes, I also realised that he just got in. I suspect that since the lobby wasn't full and @Jordy van Oosten set the lobby to friends only, he could get in. I didn't put him in race results, but he just got his first AOR race then :ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside, next time let's run a session on invite only, send 2 or 3 invites for everyone and if the game disconnects them - tough luck

Ryderpx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2018
Does anyone know who Naoki was? He was lapped like 2 times even by me. And I am pretty sure he is not in our league. So somebody must have invited him...
Yeah i also wondered. I lapped him twice and the first time i tried to pass him (blue flags) he was actually battling me. Still i managed to overtake him fast so it's not really an issue but when i saw his username i was confused as well. Thought he was a reserve driver.

Ryderpx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2018
As of R3

1st in both :giggle:
@mtw1man You guys really did a superb job this race. When i was stuck in traffic with the softs and you kept pace on the mediums i knew i was in trouble :eek:.

Also @acerees sorry for the aggressive dive bomb during the race, i didn't expect you to brake so slowly. See footage below..

Last edited:
Reactions: acerees

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Guys, I updated the standings after few penalties were applied. I also rewieved Lien's situation and now everything should be ok. See you in Baku

Also the guys who got penalty points, remember, that if you have 25 of them you'll get a quali ban and some of you are closer to 25, than others and scored most of their points in China. Remember to be clean and don't cause collisions as the consequences may be big

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
I mean, we have 4 winners in 5 rounds, which is great. Meanwhile I have 5 DNFs in 5 races. New Pastor Maldonado of AOR ladies and gents :ROFLMAO:

• Winner
Reactions: mtw1man

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
The standings are updated and I decided to add a new feature. From now on the man who has the most retirements in the season after every round gets a round of applause for being our Pastor Maldonado. I probably am a runaway leader in this classification, so if I finish this season with the most retirements, I'm gonna change my nickname to Pastor Maldonado, or AOR Maldonado, something along these lines

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
The standings are updated and I decided to add a new feature. From now on the man who has the most retirements in the season after every round gets a round of applause for being our Pastor Maldonado. I probably am a runaway leader in this classification, so if I finish this season with the most retirements, I'm gonna change my nickname to Pastor Maldonado, or AOR Maldonado, something along these lines
He won one race though ...

Reactions: MajorGroove