PC AOR PC F13 League - Driver Introduction Thread

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
AOR PC F13 League - Season 16
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

• Burn
Reactions: VictorWasa

VictorWasa

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Hi :D

Im Victor. I live in Denmark, just turned 17, so thats nice ;) Also, i just got my driving license irl.
I race with a Fanatec CSL Wheel base and pedals. And for my rim i use a Fanatec McLaren GT3 Wheel.
Currently im studying in Tradium Business College Randers. Fairly big. And i work a part time job i a retailstore.

First season of AOR for me, which i am very excited for.
I have previusly raced in 2 seasons in another league.
I hope for great and close racing between all of us.

Let the best racer win <insert brofist here>

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaddi and Covert

Covert

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Hi I'm Bob 26 years old, live in the USA, Ohio to be more specific.
I race with Fanatec CSL Elite wheel base and pedals with the Clubsport formula wheel.
This will be my first league but been a fan of the F1 games for a while and looking for good competitive racing unlike the ones online lol! (BUMPER CARS)

• Happy

zzBordi

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Hi, I'm Federico and I'm 21 from Italy.
This is my first championship. I've only raced about 30 race on SimRacingSystem for Assetto Corsa but is really a low level so this is my first experience.
I hope to find correct drivers and not people who hits other and steal the racing lines uncorrectly..

Good Luck!

• Happy

loafcorn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi there guys, I'm Marcel, 22 years old and from Switzerland. My racing setup is a Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer Sparco.
I work as a Service Engineer and it might be that I'll be travelling during certain races and I may not be able to attend, hopefully only a small portion, all of the races.

This is going to be my first league, and adding to that my online league racing experience is very small. Nonetheless, I'm thrilled to be a part of this and hope to have a lot of fun alongside of you.

I hope we can learn from each other and enjoy racing as it should be - all fair and square.

Cya on the apex. ;-)

• Happy

iN3krO

Formula Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Hey there guys! Dani here. 24 years old from Portugal but living at Spain finishing my undergraduate program in industrial engineering with a telemtry degree's final project.
I've only been racing in F1 for 2 Years with TC and ABS with a controller but 4 monthes ago I bought a G29 and have trained hard with no assists since then.

So yeah, this is my first league and I'm still on the learning side but I hope I can deliver some clean racing so we can all enjoy a great year and improve from the competition.

• Happy

Clement

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 13, 2017
Hey there! I'm Clement I am 34 years old and live in Amsterdam. I recently started sim racing which was mainly initiated by our new dutch pride Verstappen ;). A few weeks ago I stopped using assists to chellenge myself a bit more. I am looking forward to the new season!

• Happy

RichardAmmeno

S16 AOR PC F13 Champion
Aug 27, 2018
Hey guys, so I am Richard (obviously) and I am 18 year old guy from Slovakia. I am using Thrustmaster T150 with T3PA pedals. I don't have any sim. experience, because I became motorsport fan just 3/4 months ago, so I am still learning. You can add me on steam, if you want to: My steam profile

Hopefully I will be able to participate in all races, but this year I have final exams (graduation/school-leaving exam), so I have to learn a lot. But anyway hopefully we will enjoy this League! And remember: Keep it clean.

• Happy

MrPeanutHead

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 11, 2018
Hi! i'm Michiel i am 16 years old Dutch boy. I use a logitech g25. I have no simracing experience, i have played a bit of f1 2013 with my friend on an old trustmaster wheel but i just started play more race games when i got my wheel in 2017. I played a bit of 2017, but no league racing, just some online with my friends. I hoping to have some fun competitive racing, and mostly clean and fun battles with other driver. Scoring some good points would always be nice, but it is not my number 1 priority.

Clean racing and a lot fun is where i'm here for!

• Happy

Saketh

Formula Karter
Aug 23, 2017
Hi I'm Jordi Live at Kansas USA I'm 51 years old, my actual setup is a t 300. I raced on the last two seasons, this season main goal is just to have fun

Menete

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 28, 2017
Hi, i`m Claudiu from Romania, i`m 44 years old ,my setup is a Thrustmaster T300 Alcantara edition. this season will be something new since 2018 version has come with some changes like ERS and tyre degradation

zzBordi

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Hi, i`m Claudiu from Romania, i`m 44 years old ,my setup is a Thrustmaster T300 Alcantara edition. this season will be something new since 2018 version has come with some changes like ERS and tyre degradation
The tactical part now is huge! Prepare the right strategy is crucial.. if you try to do a simulation you see that defend to an overtake destroy your tyre and is also a loss of time.. so you've to avoid this with the ERS.. is not simple how looks but that will be fun!

• Agree

Cyril Gitzhoffer

Pro Karter
Aug 25, 2018
Hello, my name is Cyril, I'm 35 years old and I live in France.

I own a T500RS steering wheel with a Ferrari F1 base and the pedals that go with it.

I play mainly on iRacing and i'm member of the Virtualdrivers by TX3 team, and I'm a fan of F1, and it's for that I bought the last installment of the saga.

I'm not fast but clean on the track and I want to experience this championship with a lot of fun

Reactions: Shaddi and Covert

Dotch

Pro Karter
Jul 26, 2016
Hello everyone!
I'm Dawid from Poland, 18 years old. I got a driving license few months ago, so h5 to you guys!
I'm using xbox360 gamepad to drive in F1. I think that my experience with online leagues is really big. I'm driving in F1 leagues since almost 4 years. It were usually polish leagues, but I made an AOR debut in previous season. I stopped using assist in F1 2018 and it's my new challange to beat.
I'm not fast, but I love fair racing with clean overatakes. Total number of my races is above 350, I guess. This experience gave me a lot to be fair driver.
I don't care about my results, I just want to have amazing fun with drivers all around the world.
Good Luck!

frico241

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Hello everyone !
I am Téo, 20 year-old french player looking forward to my first league racing experience. I play with an Xbox One Controller. F1 2018 is my first F1 game since 2013 and I didn't even play this one very much. So yeah f1 2018 is almost my first F1 game, the first one on which I can play online anyway, I find the game fun in multyplayer but 4/5 my race ends early because of some toxic drivers after turn 1 or in the first lap that is why I join AOR to really race online and see what I can do. I don't have expectations really I just hope I can compete for points every race even though I doubt it

zzBordi

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Hello everyone !
I am Téo, 20 year-old french player looking forward to my first league racing experience. I play with an Xbox One Controller. F1 2018 is my first F1 game since 2013 and I didn't even play this one very much. So yeah f1 2018 is almost my first F1 game, the first one on which I can play online anyway, I find the game fun in multyplayer but 4/5 my race ends early because of some toxic drivers after turn 1 or in the first lap that is why I join AOR to really race online and see what I can do. I don't have expectations really I just hope I can compete for points every race even though I doubt it
I've not received any notification for a new driver in the league. You're still waiting the placement or @FisiFan91 said something yet to you?

Tempyy

Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2018
Hi Guys, my name is Nick, I'm 18 years old and I'm from southern germany. I had a Logitech Driving Force GT wheel but it gave up on me 2 Days ago. That broke my heart since I was really looking forward to joining this league. I don't know if i will attend the next few races, since I'd rather die than race with a keyboard. I'm new to F1 2018 but have some racing experience through other sims. I am here mainly for fun and clean races since the normal multiplayer is literally unplayable.

Vanitas27

Junior Karter
Nov 12, 2018
Hello, my name is Pau and i'm 18 years old, i'm from spain and i'm actually racing on Karting on the KZ category, i own a t300 alcantara and i'm searching good and fair racing here!