PC - AOR PC F13 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F13 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Shaddi

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 3, 2018
Whats up guys,

My name is Marcel but just call me Shaddi:D Im 21 and live in southern germany. Two weeks ago i switched from the pad to the wheel, I use the trustmasters t300 wheel and the f1 addon on it, just for the feeling. Im realy looking forward to drive in this league and hope that we will have some serious but fair competition on track. With F1 2018 i started league racing and I currently drive in an other league on thursday so i have a little bit of experience, but not realy much. I'm a big fan of practice sessions and i usualy host them on Wednesday or Saturday in the evening. So feel free to join. I guess there is nothing more to say, see you on track guys

Glassee76

Junior Karter
Dec 1, 2018
Hey All,

My name is Ben, I will be 42 in a couple of weeks.(y)
I am from the UK (England) and currently using a G29 with modified pedals.
Its fair to say I am new to Sim racing with only a few months of experience (stay clear:rolleyes:)
I have tried loads of different sims but wanted to settle with F1 seeing as its my preferred choice.
This season I will be looking to learn as much as possible to be better prepared for a full-on season in 2019.

Good luck all for the rest of the Season.

Glassee

Last edited:

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
Hello guys :)
My name is Franko I'm from Croatia and 18 years old. I'm racing on a pad.
When is comes to league racing I'm racing for over a year I raced in the GT3 league on ProjectCARS and a little on ProjectCARS2 and now I'm starting my F1 career.
From this like I expect just clean and fun racing as always the result isn't that important.

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Hello everyone, my name is Dom and I'm 38

I've been racing in AOR for 3 seasons now but on xbox and due to the wife wanting the living room back on a Sunday evening and my new race rig not fitting through the door I have had to confine myself to the office. This meant transferring over to the PC platform.

I live in Milton Keynes just down the road from the Red Bull factory, massive F1 fan who really enjoys the Sunday league racing.

I am not the fastest but any stretch but always enjoy fair racing and having fun on Sunday evenings. I don't defend hard as prefer to finish races and keep out of trouble. I think Im the only driver on XBOX so far this season (At least in my old league) to start and finish every race.

F8 on Xbox had some problems at the beginning with some personality clashes and some users being quite aggressive and verbal on the forums. I prefer to keep things light hearted and fun.

If there has been an incident I prefer to talk to the other guy or girl first before running off to the stewards the minute a race finishes and then ranting about it for a week. We can all make mistakes and in F8 it took the fun out of racing and a lot of good people left because of it.

So hopefully this is a nice fun league and Im very much looking forward to getting to know you all.

I like to bring a sense of humour to races but completely understand that the British humour can sometime come across as a bit insulting at times so If I do upset anyone I certainly wont mean to, just message me and let me know.

Looking forward to Sunday, I think I have been offered the other HAAS seat unless something has changed.

Dom

zzBordi

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Dom and I'm 38

I've been racing in AOR for 3 seasons now but on xbox and due to the wife wanting the living room back on a Sunday evening and my new race rig not fitting through the door I have had to confine myself to the office. This meant transferring over to the PC platform.

I live in Milton Keynes just down the road from the Red Bull factory, massive F1 fan who really enjoys the Sunday league racing.

I am not the fastest but any stretch but always enjoy fair racing and having fun on Sunday evenings. I don't defend hard as prefer to finish races and keep out of trouble. I think Im the only driver on XBOX so far this season (At least in my old league) to start and finish every race.

F8 on Xbox had some problems at the beginning with some personality clashes and some users being quite aggressive and verbal on the forums. I prefer to keep things light hearted and fun.

If there has been an incident I prefer to talk to the other guy or girl first before running off to the stewards the minute a race finishes and then ranting about it for a week. We can all make mistakes and in F8 it took the fun out of racing and a lot of good people left because of it.

So hopefully this is a nice fun league and Im very much looking forward to getting to know you all.

I like to bring a sense of humour to races but completely understand that the British humour can sometime come across as a bit insulting at times so If I do upset anyone I certainly wont mean to, just message me and let me know.

Looking forward to Sunday, I think I have been offered the other HAAS seat unless something has changed.

Dom
If you've not did the time trials you can't join the league.
You've to do time trials in the PC section and wait for @FisiFan91 response.

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Ok, but is strange that he said nothing to me...
Ah sorry mate, I dont mean to have jumped the gun. I have been talking about transferring for weeks so I know everyone gets busy and things get left, I just didnt want to go without a race this weekend by doing everything last minute.

He messaged me early this morning and said

"I saw that you needed to be moved over from the XB1 to the PC leagues, so let's get that sorted!

Based on your PC time trials, and your league placement on the XB1 side as well, I think you would be best suited to be placed into the bottom league, which on PC is the F13 League.

Luckily there is one free main driver spot open in that league at the moment, in the Haas team, so you could go into that!

Please let me know if that sounds okay :)

Cheers,
Fisi "

• Informative
Reactions: zzBordi

XzweN

Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2017
Hey guys I'm Will, I'm 20 about to turn 21 and live in North Texas, USA. I drive a full fanatec setup with CSL wheel base and pedals and the Mclaren GT3 wheel. I have been racing for a past few years and have some IRL track time at events at COTA. I've been racing with AOR since mid summer and took part in Project Cars Endurance championships as a LMPH driver and am currently involved in IMSA Endurance racing as a GT4 driver. In my free time I mostly mountain bike and ski competitively and am currently studying to receive a degree in Electrical Engineering. I orginaly signed up at the start of the 16 Season for F1, although I broke my collar bone a few hours before the first evaluation race was held and was out of commission for most of the fall. I am still on my stage to recovery and driving more on track is helping me get back into everything I used to do. I look forward to take part in the rest of the races this season to get a taste or league driving in formula and to pick up more experience behind the wheel. Look forward to racing with all of you and hopefully I wont have my car flying around with pieces flying everywhere.

Cheers and look forward to meeting you all!

Reactions: RichardAmmeno