PC - AOR PC F13 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F13 League - Main Thread

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
AOR PC F13 League - Season 16
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC F13 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @zzBordi
Lobby Host: @MrPeanutHead
Backup host(s): TBC

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @Kierany - Kierany - German - #24
  2. @James Thorpe - AORJames - Norwegian - #15

Ferrari
  1. @Zarra - ✪ Zarra ✪ - Estonian - #6
  2. @zzBordi - zzBordi - Italian - #34

Red Bull
  1. @Dotch - Dotch - Polish - #99
  2. @Bario - bario - British - #92

Force India
  1. @Menete - Menete - Romanian - #74
  2. @MrPeanutHead - MrPeanutHead - Dutch - #21

Williams
  1. @iN3krO - iN3krO - Spanish - #94
  2. @Marc Mirabet - Marc Mirabet - Spanish - #??

Renault
  1. @RichardAmmeno - RichardAmmeno - Slovakian - #71

Toro Rosso
  1. @milo:D - milo - German - #12
  2. @Mizoba - Mizoba [BE] - Belgian - #13

Haas

McLaren
  1. @Shaddi - Shaddi - German - #84
  2. @BigBadPopperDom - bigbadpopperdom - British - #69

Sauber
  1. @Allen96 - Allen96 - #??
  2. @loafcorn - loafcorn - Swiss - #22
Reserves

Last edited by a moderator:

Salkr

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 12, 2018
I dont know where I should write this but I did a evolation race and my TT times where sent in but im not in any league?? In need of some help

VictorWasa

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 5, 2017
I dont know where I should write this but I did a evolation race and my TT times where sent in but im not in any league?? In need of some help
I think its too late. Sign ups closed September 19th

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
You application was discounted as you failed to submit current session laptimes in your TT.

You also did not post your review of your Evaulation Race with your laptimes, therefore it is impossible to place you.

I suggest you read the sign-up post again and resubmit your TTs correctly when the thread is opened after the league launches. This will at least mean you may grab a reserve spot and eventually a league seat.

You were not contacted as we had record applications this year and around 15% of applications were either withdrawn, incomplete, not progressed or submitted incorrectly.

Hope this clarifies things for you.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Saketh @Menete @Dotch @Kierany @Covert @MrPeanutHead @PEPSI MAX @VictorWasa @Zarra @loafcorn @RichardAmmeno @zzBordi @Mizoba @iN3krO @XzweN @Clement @chabas @Cyril Gitzhoffer

Applications from interested parties are invited for the position of F13 Coordinator, please PM me at the earliest instance. You will receive support from the COD team to get you started but we are looking for engaged and motivated individuals rather than experience.

Time is critical, so we hope to make a decision ASAP. It is likely you will need to apply today for a decision before the weekend.

Thank you and good luck!

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
We also need a person who is willing to host the races. The COD (when appointed) will check the settings and it is expected you will work with them on racedays.

A good connection (ping and upload bandwidth) is important and of course, knowledge of setting up a lobby to league settings.

VictorWasa

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 5, 2017
We also need a person who is willing to host the races. The COD (when appointed) will check the settings and it is expected you will work with them on racedays.

A good connection (ping and upload bandwidth) is important and of course, knowledge of setting up a lobby to league settings.
Cant host. My PC is too unstable at times.

loafcorn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2018
@Jay I'd like to take this part, however, as I wrote in my introduction, I'm may sometimes work abroad and will most definitely not be able to host all the races. So I don't want to submit an application unless you tell me that it's fine that I might have to leave approx. 3 races out.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

A cursory look through your sign-up speedtests suggests @MrPeanutHead would make a good host and @PEPSI MAX a backup.

@loafcorn as you're Swiss, this might need people to retest to a Swiss server and would probably not be fantastic for the US based players (of whom there are a few) so by all means have a test race if you can organise it (via the Social Race thread or in here) but with time tight I'm not sure it will fly from the off.

loafcorn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2018
A cursory look through your sign-up speedtests suggests @MrPeanutHead would make a good host and @PEPSI MAX a backup.

@loafcorn as you're Swiss, this might need people to retest to a Swiss server and would probably not be fantastic for the US based players (of whom there are a few) so by all means have a test race if you can organise it (via the Social Race thread or in here) but with time tight I'm not sure it will fly from the off.
That probably won't work for me, as I'm not around until Sunday around 1 PM UK time. I can try to test it though, I'll report back when I got the chance.

MrPeanutHead

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 11, 2018

I'm fine hosting the lobby I think i will be there every race, but if i'm not be able to race i'd let it know at least a few days before the race. @Jay you will need to tell me how to host it exactly, like what time to start and stuff.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm fine hosting the lobby I think i will be there every race, but if i'm not be able to race i'd let it know at least a few days before the race. @Jay you will need to tell me how to host it exactly, like what time to start and stuff.
Will PM you mate and fill you in as host. Still trying to arrange a COD for you.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Saketh @Menete @Dotch @Kierany @Covert @PEPSI MAX @VictorWasa @Zarra @loafcorn @RichardAmmeno @zzBordi @Mizoba @iN3krO @XzweN@Clement @chabas @Cyril Gitzhoffer

Drivers, this will work best if you add @MrPeanutHead on Steam

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143989928/

then he should try to chase stragglers. @zzBordi will be in charge of the lobby this Sunday but may not be present all races (work patterns), so we are looking for a COD, even on a shared basis, thanks. Anyone interested should reply here and I'll add them to the conversation.

Reactions: zzBordi

iN3krO

Formula Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Added @MrPeanutHead

Sunday morning I'm getting a new GPU but I don't think I'll set it up for this race since I don't want to get a DNS if anything goes wrong hahaha