PC - AOR PC F13 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F13 League - Main Thread

VictorWasa

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Hey. Does anyone know how to disable notifications / alerts from this thread? I kinda dont want these anymore :p For obvius reasons ;)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @piddel has joined the F13 League as a new driver and will fill the final open spot in the Haas!

(@zzBordi)

zzBordi

F1 Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2018
For the new drivers. Please add me on steam: zzbordi. Don't do it tomorrow evening or I don't invite if you do near to the race start because I'm busy yet to check everything.

Glassee76

Junior Karter
Dec 1, 2018
Just wanted to say thanks for your patients in last nights race gents.
I am very new to Sim Racing let alone F1 (2 WEEKS)
If i made i any mistakes I apologise, my aim was to just make it to the end of race and not crash out in the Rain & ruin anyone else's evening with any funky manoeuvres on my debubt !!
Please bare with me as I learn over the season, one day, you never know i might even push further up that grid ;)

loafcorn

Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2018
@Glassee76 That's alright, everybody started once. As for my knowledge, you did well. All I can remember was an incident in Quali, where you apparently blocked somebody? If that was you, please make sure that when you're not on a hot lap, that you move out of other people's way. Other than that, I think you handled yourself just okay. ;-)

zzBordi

F1 Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2018
@Glassee76 That's alright, everybody started once. As for my knowledge, you did well. All I can remember was an incident in Quali, where you apparently blocked somebody? If that was you, please make sure that when you're not on a hot lap, that you move out of other people's way. Other than that, I think you handled yourself just okay. ;-)
No, was Piddel that blocked me and I hit him from back on the downhill turn near to the box entrance.. lucky that I didn't recorded.. I had to start 15th for that block..

Shaddi

Junior Karter
Dec 3, 2018
It Could be the case that i wont be able to be in time on sunday, but its not sure yet. The chance is high that i will be at home in time @zzBordi

zzBordi

F1 Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2018
It Could be the case that i wont be able to be in time on sunday, but its not sure yet. The chance is high that i will be at home in time @zzBordi
Ok, but this is the wrong thread. Don't post here but in the race thread.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Tempyy has been moved up to the F12 league.

- This means @milo:D has been promoted from a reserve to a main driver, and will take the seat in the Haas!

(@zzBordi)

zzBordi

F1 Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2018
Driver Update:

- @Tempyy has been moved up to the F12 league.

- This means @milo:D has been promoted from a reserve to a main driver, and will take the seat in the Haas!

(@zzBordi)
Yes, @FisiFan91 there was 2 seat after Glasse suddendly retired so he raced yet for 2 times as a Toro Rosso driver ;)