zzBordi

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 20, 2018

loafcorn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2018
Welcome Guys to the league.

Hope to race you soon, unfortunately I'll probably still be sitting out on Singapore. Will be ready latest for Suzuka again. Enjoy racing!

Reactions: zzBordi

zzBordi

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 20, 2018
I would like to congratulate you on the fair play maintained in the races after the Christmas break.
We are also significantly improving our level as drivers thanks to the clean races that everyone is lining up.
Confirmation are also the results of @VictorWasa and @frico241 that they are putting the F11 and F12 to fire, even though at the beginning of the season they started from this miserable F13 (LOL).
I hope that we will continue on this path until the end of this season which is almost come to an end despite the battle for the title is still completely open.
With the wish perhaps to be still together in the summer championship and continue where we leave, even if I know very well that at least a couple of you will not be part of this group because they have distinguished particularly in the Time Trials.
Said that.. good luck for the next races and flat out!

@James Thorpe @Mizoba @Zarra @iN3krO @Bario @BrambovicRNX @Dotch @Kierany @loafcorn @Menete @milo:D @MrPeanutHead @RichardAmmeno @Shaddi @frankodrose

VictorWasa

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 5, 2017
I would like to congratulate you on the fair play maintained in the races after the Christmas break.
We are also significantly improving our level as drivers thanks to the clean races that everyone is lining up.
Confirmation are also the results of @VictorWasa and @frico241 that they are putting the F11 and F12 to fire, even though at the beginning of the season they started from this miserable F13 (LOL).
I hope that we will continue on this path until the end of this season which is almost come to an end despite the battle for the title is still completely open.
With the wish perhaps to be still together in the summer championship and continue where we leave, even if I know very well that at least a couple of you will not be part of this group because they have distinguished particularly in the Time Trials.
Said that.. good luck for the next races and flat out!

@James Thorpe @Mizoba @Zarra @iN3krO @Bario @BrambovicRNX @Dotch @Kierany @loafcorn @Menete @milo:D @MrPeanutHead @RichardAmmeno @Shaddi @frankodrose
**** is tough in F11. Actually being in the points can be tough at times.
I won first race in Monaco, then P2 in Canada. And from there it was pretty average. Finished P2 yesterday in Italy. Came all the way from P13. Not sure if i get to keep that due to penalties. And last time in Belgium i went from P17 to P4.
Hope you guys are still doing great :D

zzBordi

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Driver Update:

- @Allen96 has joined the F13 League as a new driver and will take the free seat in the Sauber!

(@zzBordi)
This week I'm not in because of my father birthday. So it's hard for me make him join for this race. Is late to do it for this race. I'll try to make him join the steam group anyway.

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
I'm sorry to say this but I'm stepping out of the league the game isn't fun on the wheel and I'm moving to other games and F1 isn't on that list.

• Informative

loafcorn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2018
@zzBordi please create the new thread for the Abu Dhabi GP, as I'm not able to race (flying during that time) I won't be able to confirm my no-show in the thread from 2 PM onwards, so I'd be happy if you could create the thread today.

Sorry for hassling you again. :D