PC - AOR PC F13 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F13 League - Main Thread

Alphena

Formula Karter
Mar 31, 2018
AOR PC F13 League - Season 18
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC F13 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Steve Jackson
Lobby Host: @m0rpheus1975
Backup host(s): @Steve Jackson

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @CocoNut - CoCoNut - Italian - #80
  2. @exodium - twitch.tv/exodium - German - #2

Ferrari
  1. @TheIgorMC - TheIgorMC - Italian- #14
  2. @Pingulele- Pingulele - Swedish- #52

Red Bull
  1. @HoneybadgerF1 - HoneybadgerF1- American- #32
  2. @Darkxness - Darkxness - Irish - #9

Racing Point

Williams
  1. @m0rpheus1975 - m0rpheus1975 - British - #75
  2. @2Dragons - 2Dragons - Canadian - #31

Renault
  1. @Ryyson - Ryyson - Welsh - #6
  2. @mateusz-mazurek - mateusz-mazurek - Polish- #43

Toro Rosso
  1. @IntrepidNL - Intrepid - Dutch - #34

Haas
  1. @Miś Tobiś - Miś Tobiś <3 - Polish - #12
  2. @Frostitute - Frostitute - Turkish - #46

McLaren
  1. @Steve Jackson - Steve JACKSON - English - #66
  2. @_gwynbleidd - Gwynbleidd AOR - Swiss - #25

Alfa Romeo
  1. @Neil Bywater - Neil Bywater38 - English - #38
  2. @acerees - ACEREES - Welsh - #24
Reserves
Would like to join Racing Point, its gonna be a season where i dont use any assists so i'd be slow and hope i can drive in this split since everything is mixed up since the last fiew seasons

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Would like to join Racing Point, its gonna be a season where i dont use any assists so i'd be slow and hope i can drive in this split since everything is mixed up since the last fiew seasons
You had signed up at the start of the season and the staff decided not to include you in the placements for a reason, given your reputation and outbursts towards AOR. Next to that you cannot sign up the way you just tried.

If you wish to have a shot, you have to follow the standard procedure like everyone else. And you know how this procedure works...

• Informative
Reactions: Steve Jackson

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Love it how people always rock up to the bottom league and beg to join. To anyone wanting to try their hand, please sign up in the proper manner. We are short of drivers, but those who can follow rules and respect the process are always welcome.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Be quick before the usual suspects take your cars

@IntrepidNL @_gwynbleidd @HoneybadgerF1 @Neil Bywater @TheIgorMC @Pingulele @Miś Tobiś @exodium @Darkxness @Frostitute @2Dragons @m0rpheus1975 @mateusz-mazurek @acerees @CocoNut

Alphena

Formula Karter
Mar 31, 2018
Love it how people always rock up to the bottom league and beg to join. To anyone wanting to try their hand, please sign up in the proper manner. We are short of drivers, but those who can follow rules and respect the process are always welcome.
Beg? really. yea i can send the TT pics but then im not even guaranteed to be able to join. This was more of a questionish if there was still an oppurtunity to join the league.

Alphena

Formula Karter
Mar 31, 2018
You had signed up at the start of the season and the staff decided not to include you in the placements for a reason, given your reputation and outbursts towards AOR. Next to that you cannot sign up the way you just tried.

If you wish to have a shot, you have to follow the standard procedure like everyone else. And you know how this procedure works...
So i should basically make a new account and start from the floor up. right?

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
So i should basically make a new account and start from the floor up. right?
I don't know why you would create a new account tbh. We have our ways to track where an account is coming from. So if it's to hide your current identity, it would only make it look suspicious.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Why is this convo happening here, get it onto the main sign up thread.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hey there,

I'm looking forward to some clean and thrilling racing with you guys!
Welcome mate, do you want to pick a car number? Look in the thread and pick one not in use or used by a current driver (is that a potential difference - never mind me, lol).

Don't forget to post in the race thread if you can't make it.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Welcome mate, do you want to pick a car number? Look in the thread and pick one not in use or used by a current driver (is that a potential difference - never mind me, lol).

Don't forget to post in the race thread if you can't make it.
He already has a car number ;)

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Ah OK we normally post them in the number thread post but I see you've picked car 19.
I usually ask the new people in private to pick a car number before I announce them, so the coordinators have an easier job. I always give them a link to the main thread to show them which numbers are already in use =)

Reactions: St_Jonh