PC - AOR PC F13 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F13 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

CeruleaX

Junior Karter
Dec 27, 2019
Hello, i'm new to the forum and would like to join to any champ, i don't know how to register

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

@BlackViperGT joins the split and takes one of the open seats at Racing Point.

Please make sure you add @Neil Bywater to your friends list on steam in order to get invited for the races.

Happy new year all!

• Informative
Reactions: Neil Bywater

TheIgorMC

Formula Karter
Sep 5, 2017
Hello everyone, it's with extreme sadness that I have to retire from this league. Study is becoming harder and taking away quite a bit of time, actually haven't take a wheel for weeks now and probably won't for a while. It has been an immense pleasure racing with you all but cannot practice anymore and I don't find it worthy to just picke the wheel up on sundays for races without experience. Hope you will keep having fun!

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello everyone, it's with extreme sadness that I have to retire from this league. Study is becoming harder and taking away quite a bit of time, actually haven't take a wheel for weeks now and probably won't for a while. It has been an immense pleasure racing with you all but cannot practice anymore and I don't find it worthy to just picke the wheel up on sundays for races without experience. Hope you will keep having fun!
Thanks for this @TheIgorMC , good luck with the studies

@Borderline

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Stewards result for Japan, no position impact for @Pingulele with the additional 10sec penalty.

he now has 10 penalty points total for the season

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
@_gwynbleidd @HoneybadgerF1 @Pingulele @Miś Tobiś
@exodium @Darkxness @Frostitute @2Dragons @m0rpheus1975 @mateusz-mazurek @acerees @CocoNut @St_Jonh
@BlackViperGT
@_Mackoo_

some rules on allowing lapping drivers through.

Lapped cars should move out of the way as though the ghosting system was not in force. Do not drive back through a lapping car unless you can overtake safely as though not ghosted.

For stewards enquiries please ensure the title is incident specific and objective rather than subjective.

so “F13 Round 20 Neil Bywater Crashed into me lap 2” is okay

“Neil Bywater is a rubbish old driver” is not okay

Thanks

(Some might think the latter example is objective, but it isn’t specifc :p )

Tilika

Junior Karter
Feb 1, 2020
Hello guys.
I would really like to join your league, but do not know where to sign up.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hello guys.
I would really like to join your league, but do not know where to sign up.
Hi there,

Sorry to inform you this way, but the sign-ups for the current season are closed, as we only have 1 more race to go. But not to worry! The sign-ups for the next season should start shortly after the last race of this season. Can't give you any details of that yet, but please check the forums regularly to not miss anything.