F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
AOR PC F2 League - Season 18
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
@Mr. Ankka @Thm786 @SMEAJ @Julien2395 @Leman @MartinG1337 @Zerd @i7suis @rainer @R1ckk @FKGaming97 @Latsero @KIMIZ @Flash-224 @BoomSonK @Bulczan @xTheHEaglex @etnictrn @Napadovskiy13 @Kopy @Railgone @Soron @Cozzie @Rytier

Hey guys, and welcome to the 18th season of the Apex Online Racing F1 leagues! I hope you're all happy with your placement in the 2nd split, but I'm sure some of you's will be itching to get yourselves into the top split for the future. Feel free to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors in here, it's a long ass season and you're stuck with one another so you might as well get to know each other already :sneaky:

Last edited:

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
Hello all, I'm Antoine, 17 yo racing on the wheel

Reigning F2 champ starting my 5th AOR season

Obviously I'm looking to achieve a F2 back-to-back never done before but first I'll try to stay consistent and always be right up there, 21 races is a long season

I hope we all have fun and get along well together ! Good luck to everyone

Reactions: SMEAJ and BoomSonK

BoomSonK

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 9, 2018
Hello my name is BoomSonK and i'm sh*t in this game.

This will be mine 3th season, from F10 to F5 and now F2.

This is my 2nd race game ever xD.

I will be happy if i dont crash each race.

Good luck all

Reactions: Flash-224

Latsero

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 22, 2017
hi my name is alfie and I am a very talented driver
my aor achievements consists of having a six race dnf streak and finishing 10 points off of p3 in s17 f3 despite only finishing 4 races
im a tt merchant too
also a backstabber according to @SMEAJ

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Soron and SMEAJ

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

What's your previous league racing experience?

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

My name is James and I'm a simracing sensation with over 20 twitch followers and 0 relevant league racing titles.

I've been part of AOR Split 2 for 3 seasons now, finishing 8th in the championship in S15, 6th in S16 and 2nd in S17. The only logical progression therefore would be to finish this season in 4th place to complete the single-digit even-number finishing-positions.
    I also do iRacing and rFactor 2 which is pretty cute.

To beat the notorious sandbagger and infamous Haasman @Zerd to P19 in the drivers' championship.
    I'd also like @Curly's unrequited love.

MartinG1337

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 17, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

Hello, my name is Martin , Im 18 years old, from Slovakia. Im known by community to be a biggest bottle on the planet.

3 and a half Seasons in AOR (from AL1→F5→F3→F2→F2) and lot other leagues + some rF2 Endurance races.

I know this will sound incredible but Im still yet to win my proper no line race here in AOR, I scored many podiums but no win to this date. I would like to change this and also I think that with my current pace I have a good chance to fight for the title this season ,so Im up for this fight .

Good luck everyone.

Reactions: BoomSonK

Napadovskiy13

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, my name is Oleg, I'm from Russia, I'm 19 years old.
I started racing a year ago, played in the Russian league, onboard, spent about 40 races there. Over time, I realized that I was ready to move to a new level, so I'm here. I want to fight on the track with the best
Maybe I'm in a little hurry and expect too much, but I really want to move to the first league as quickly as possible. In any case, good luck to everyone and a good season :)
sorry for my english, I use a translator :)

Reactions: Soron

Leman

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 3, 2018

I'm F3 pace guy with easily speakable name Przemysław driving under nickname Leman, Im 14 yo and i come from Poland. I drive on a wheel. I

This is my 3rd full league racing season as i started at the end of F1 2017 with few league races. Was in F3 in S16 where i somehow took 3rd place after scoring 15pts in forst 10 races then moved up to F2 and got p5 without any podiums so i hope to get some podiums this season.

Tbf i just want to have a lot of fun and gain pace/experience, I dont really want to say what positions im expeting to get as my first half of the season will be about just trying to improve and match other dirvers without being in a rush.

Flash-224

S16 AOR PC F7 Champion
Aug 17, 2018

I'm Toto Wolff in disguise and obviously not from Germany then or younger than 47. For this year I'm back on the pad since my pedals decided to get broken again.

This is my 3rd season in this league and my second without any assists.

I don't expect much from this season other than to have nice and fun battles on track and getting into the points on my good tracks.

• Optimistic
Reactions: BoomSonK

xTheHEaglex

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 22, 2018
My name is Patrick, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Hannover in Germany. I'm using a Fanatec setup.

This will be my 4th full season in AOR, the previous ones all in F2. I also did some smaller leagues, but all on PS4. So this will be my first season on PC.

Difficult to say as I didn't race against anyone in this league until this point. Most importantly I hope we will have clean races, as this wasn't always the case in my last season unfortunately. Consistent points would be pretty much appreciated and then I will see how I will end up.

Reactions: Soron and BoomSonK

Kopy

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2019
My name is Milan, I'm 29 years old already. I'm from Czech Republic and etnictrn is my IRL friend and we are both in F2 :D. I have Fanatec CSL Elite F1® Set.

This is my first season in AOR but I am also racing in Rwagnation League and WCR.

I was surprised that I got placed to F2 so I will be glad for every point.

Reactions: Thm786

etnictrn

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2019
Hi, I'm a washed-up gamer from Czechia who will be turning 27 this year, I would like to say that I feel young but it's the other way around, unfortunately :( Kopy has been my best friend for more than 10 years so it's funny that we start our first season of AOR in the same split. :D I only really started getting into F1 last year and I have no other motorsport experience nor I play other racing games, I was just bored of mainly playing FPS games for such a long time so I needed a new game to get myself motivated to play games again.

At the beginning of F1 2018 I used Thrustmaster's TMX with the basic plastic pedals, now I have TX wheelbase with TM Open Wheel Add-on and T3PA pedals yet I feel like it didn't make me any better. Setups are overrated and by that, I mean rigs and in-game setups. :) Don't @ me

I hope I can fight for top5 finishes but the field will be very close it seems like so I won't be surprised if I find myself out of top10.

Reactions: Soron and Thm786

Soron

Formula Karter
Aug 16, 2018
1- Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

Hello everyone, my name's Thomas, i'm 21 from Bordeaux, France (and insomnia writing this text) Student in History who actually start a Master’s degree in Geopolitics and International Relations. I race with a very reliable Fanatec CSL Elite and non-less reliable CSL Elite Pedals since one year now.

2- What's your previous league racing experience?

I started simracing for fun at the end of 2017, buying an old T150 and a computer, i wanted this since long time and finally could buy it. Then i have done some Career mode and wanted to test myself in league race, i have done 2 or 3 races on a little french league before to decide to come in AOR in Season 16, buying the CSL at this moment. Started in split 2 (which were above my expectations), i had interresting season, gained a lot of experience. Unfortunately i couldn't do the S17 as i had wheelbase issue which took 2 months to repairing.

Afterwards i've done my very first LAN experience (and a fantastic one) last June taking part of F1 2018 French Championships at Paul Ricard, during French GP, and finished 4th overall.

3- What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Unfortunately i will start the season as reserve driver because i had new issues with CSL pedals this time during AOR Time Trials. So they're actually in repairs. The cherry on top of all of this is that i broke my left foot 2 days ago during a running and so i'm actually with cast (that's why i can't sleep^^) during one month.

Therefore i will be spectator during first races. Hopefully i'll join you on virtual tracks early-september. I will anyway try to be consistently fighting for points (maybe at the start closer to P10, but i'll do my best to be closer to P1 during second part of the season)

Last edited:

Nixonez

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 11, 2019
    My name is Nixonez, I turn 19 in September. The country where I am from is Belgium. I race with a steering wheel (G29), which I like as a starter wheel. At college I study to become a network engineer.

None yet, hopefully soon I will have some experience.

I only expect from myself that I can get some experience at first with no crashes etc, with other words: learn the way they drive here and anticipate on it. After anticipating on it I would most definitely expect myself to get points.

rayrayray

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 24, 2018
Hello my name is rayrayrayrayray and im 19 from spain. I have fanatec equipment (csl elite and v3 pedals) which i bought to play this arcade game.

This is my first season in AOR but I am also racing in WCR and RR

I'm just hoping I score more points than @R1ckk did last season.

i'd also like to say it's a pleasure to get the chance to drive with top drivers such as @Napadovskiy13 and @Zerd

• Disagree
  • Scared
Reactions: i7suis and R1ckk