PC AOR PC F2 League - Main Thread

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
AOR PC F2 League - Season 16
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC F2 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @koldo
Lobby Host: @Thm786
Backup host(s): @Cam, @koldo

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @Ake - AKE - Finnish - #69
  2. @Müller - VP_Müller - German - #23

Ferrari
  1. @kimmylarsson - DRAWMASTER99 - Swedish - #99
  2. @iNamelezz - iNamelezz - German - #96

Red Bull
  1. @Mathiasw - mathias - Polish - #98
  2. @Mr. Ankka - VP_Mr. Ankka - Finnish - #30

Force India
  1. @Soron777 - Soron777 - French - #6
  2. @Kieranh714 - kieranh714 - British - #93

Williams
1. @hyperzz - hyperzz - Polish - #71

Renault
  1. @Marko Krizman - Marko Krizman (The Iceman) - Slovenian - #4
  2. @sienestaja - sienestäjä - Finnish - #63

Toro Rosso
  1. @maxafc46 - VP_Max - British - #46
  2. @ieponi - ieponi - Finnish - #89

Haas
  1. @AOR_Nebula - LRL_Nebula - British - #??
  2. @Thm786 - Thm786 - French - #21

McLaren
  1. @Colis - Colis - Finnish - #6
  2. @Cam - Caaaaam - British - #24

Sauber
  1. @SMEAJ - SMEAJ - British - #86
  2. @koldo - VP_Koldo - German - #38
Reserves

Last edited by a moderator:

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Hello there fellow F2 drivers,

first of all: congratulations for making this season´s F2 split.
Some of you may have wanted to be in split 1, but looking at the quality of the current F2 split there is no shame whatsoever to be here.(y)

Now, I´ll be you coordinator of this split for this season. This means I´ll be the one responsible for running this split in general and the races in particular. If you have any questions about ANYTHING AOR-related, don´t hesitate to ask me.;)

The first race will be this Sunday, you can find the race thread here. In case you miss races, please let me know in the respective race thread.

In the meantime, make sure to check out the sub forum of our split.
Besides the race threads and other league-related stuff, you can also find the car and number selection thread and the driver introduction thread.
Instructions can be seen in the threads.

Furthermore, I´m happy to announce that our split will be live-streamed and commentated on by @allflattious and OfficialAKnight. Big thanks to you guys!

That is it for the moment, I´ll see you on sunday!

Cheers!

@maxafc46 @kimmylarsson @Vadkan @iNamelezz @SMEAJ @Mathiasw @Mr. Ankka @Ake @James Clay @AOR Path @Veloce Jaaames @NLE JurY @Cam @Thm786 @Marko Krizman @ITA-VEN-97 @FlybyWire @Soron777 @Kieranh714

Kieranh714

Formula Karter
Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone else have issues with horrific screen freezing, it makes the game completely undriveable, put me in a wall in both Monaco and Baku now and I don't know what to do about it

hyperzz

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2018
Does anyone else have issues with horrific screen freezing, it makes the game completely undriveable, put me in a wall in both Monaco and Baku now and I don't know what to do about it
I think I can help you with that, let me know when ;)

Mathiasw

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 23, 2017
There is no doubt that we have the fastest f2 in history of AOR but amount of incidents is ridiculous. There is only few guys here that have respect to each other on the track and off the track. Rest have pretty much ego higher than they could see. Of course everone makes a mistakes but seeing people doing the same **** over and over again is terrifying.

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
There is no doubt that we have the fastest f2 in history of AOR but amount of incidents is ridiculous. There is only few guys here that have respect to each other on the track and off the track. Rest have pretty much ego higher than they could see. Of course everone makes a mistakes but seeing people doing the same **** over and over again is terrifying.
He is right.
I said a few races back that it really pisses me off to see how many incidents there are. Instead of listening to me you create even more off a mess the races after that. I´m f*cking annoyed, F1 is a non-contact-sport.
Why is that so hard for some to understand? Why?!

And don´t think I don´t know who the mentally slow guys in that regard are.
I´m not afraid to hit the ban hammer if nothing changes the next few races, especially from the guys whom it concerns.

Angry Marc - out

Kieranh714

Formula Karter
Jul 11, 2018
Whoever it is that keeps driving round taking out all the brake marking boards and pit speed limit boards can we stop, it's not hard to avoid them

Reactions: Cam

Ake

Formula Karter
Aug 17, 2015
Whoever it is that keeps driving round taking out all the brake marking boards and pit speed limit boards can we stop, it's not hard to avoid them
Yeah lol, some of them were taken out on the formation lap.

Cam

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Plus 1 to that, Austria especially it's a nightmare.

How is it possible to take them out on the formation lap :unsure:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Veloce Jaaames has been moved up to the F1 League.

For a bit of extra clarification, he contacted us early in the season (at a time he was leading the championship) wishing for a switch to F1, and has sort of been waiting for an opportunity to arise for that to happen. If anyone else towards the top of the standings is REALLY keen on an early move to F1 then do let me know and we will see what is possible. However I do enjoy the current championship battle in F2, so it'd be cool for that to carry on as well!

(@koldo)